Last Nights Mtg. "Demonstrate Personal Interest" (New Bible Students Beware)

by WalkTall 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Slayerbard
    Slayerbard

yeah they show personal interest til that person gets baptised, then they ignore them like everyone else and fuss over the new bible study.. Got to love it..

• flipper
    flipper

Very good thread ! It is so true that the witnesses alleged " caring " is very insincere and very conditional. The " caring " goes as far as the new interested person is " progressing " towards baptism or " reaching out " for alleged " privileges " in the congregation. If the person stops and backslides suddenly all the rank and file JW's will treat him or her like he has an infectious disease. And the alleged " personal interest " stops dead cold

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Cultism in the frame work of Christianity is real and not just within the JWS.

Your not really one of us unless you think exactly like us, until you are completely devoted to the organization

you not be completely loved and respected as one of us.

Therefore new bible students are put on rigid conditions until you prove your total faith to the BORG.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I'm starting to get those "We miss you" messages from people.

Funny how only two people have bothered to call. Not that I miss any of them. It's just funny to hear people pass messages through my family, as if I lost my phone or something.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

It's not "love", it's "love-bombing". It's all scripted to convince the new recruit that they are part of a bigger, better, more loving family by joining the dubs. Once they've cut ties with all those non-dubs that Jehovah will be slaughtering very soon, the victims are dunked, and the "love" tactics turn into "guilt" tactics to keep them in, demoralized, and exhausted.

The workings of their "spiritual paradise" are all a scam.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit