Tommorow I'm going to........

by cantleave 29 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

Buy a lottery ticket. Not because I really want to, or I think I am going to win (logic tells me the odds of winning are ridicuolsly low). No I'm going to buy a ticket because I can. There is nothing wrong with it, it is a normal everyday activity. I may never buy again, but at least I will have done it once.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Good Luck OOPS I mean good fortune

• yellow
    yellow

Bought a lottery ticket for the first time ever at the weekend hadn`t a clue what to do the woman thought I was nuts. Was told to pick dream numbers instead of filling in the form. Haven`t checked it yet I better go and do it in case i`ve won something.

• cantleave
    cantleave

lol - at mouthy.

I will get you guys to give the numbers. Put a number down and I will use the first eight on my ticket.

• Sad emo
    Sad emo

hope you win

• chickpea
    chickpea

i bought a lottery ticket at the
    convience store close to the
    US/CAN border, waiting for a
    ride from a mate after a buck
    had come thru my windshield...

the fact i was not hurt
    had me feeling pretty lucky!

(not so much!)

• I quit!
    I quit!

I did the same not too long before I decided to dump the Watchtower. It felt good to do something normal for a change.

If you win and donate it to the WT I'm sure they will overlook how you came by the money.

• choosing life
    choosing life

LOL@ yellow. I'm afraid I would look crazy too. I don't even know how to find out if you win. I've never thought buying lottery tickets was wrong. It is your money.

• horrible life
    horrible life

23 has always been a lucky number for me. So I give you - 23

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

It's the answer to the question of the universe and everything.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit