It's 2010 - 96 Years since 1914 - Once Again WT Society's Failed Predictions

by flipper 38 Replies latest jw friends

• pat1060
    pat1060

I always felt they just got knew understanding....But what really started to bother me was the don't read any old books....Like there own literature is the work of the devel....

• flipper
    flipper

OTWO- A 35 year celebration ? Interesting. Maybe some of the old time apostates should throw a 96 year celebration for the defunct 1914 "end of the world " prophecy while they're at it. Oh wait. Forgot- they're all dead.

PAT 1060- Yes it really made me wonder too when the WT society started telling witnesses to NOT research in old publications ; like you said it makes you wonder if they doubt their own teachings ? Which actually some at the top DO doubt the teachings. But like you say- maybe they ARE from the Devil. LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• flipper
    flipper

Somehow this thread seems to fit in nicely with the latest hoopla on " generation " so I thought I'd bump it up. All replies welcomed

• snowbird
    snowbird

Flipper, I'm so disgusted that I simply don't know what to say or do.

WT is either crazy as a loon or crazy like a fox!

My money is on the latter.

Bastards!

Sylvia

• flipper
    flipper

SNOWBIRD- No doubt sis, I agree with ya. I think the WT society is crazy like a fox as you stated . I think the people at the top of the organization ARE criminally insane. But intelligent enough to make sure the WT corporate attorneys running the show keep their financial scam going to soak many of the older members out of their retirements, estates, inheritances, and life insurance policy's. They definitely know what they're doing- and it reeks of greed. I get mad too, like you

• agonus
    agonus

Guys, it ain't about the money. It's about something else entirely, something too alien to normal human existence to put a finger on. I don't think I'll ever truly figure it out.

And I don't know if I want to.

• flipper
    flipper

AGONUS- If you do a little research you'll find out that it is about not only money, but power and control . The WT society is desperate to avoid any end game right now. They are a corporation that needs to keep the carrot in front of it's members or they'll leave. They are greedy little bastards like Snowbird said

• The Oracle
    The Oracle

Exactly Flipper!

The Oracle

• flipper
    flipper

THE ORACLE- How are you buddy ? I read on another thread you are enjoying your new found freedom from the cult ? I'm happy for you my friend. Give my love to you and your family. Nice hearing from you

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit