Calling all smart people for help

by Heartbreaker 37 Replies latest jw friends

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

Thank all you kind people who were here to help me, and aggravate me enough to ensure I wasn't going to be beat by this - haha!! I finished the plan, not sure if its what he wants, but its what hes getting.

Here's a sampling

• Overview

With every business venture, there is hoped t be a measure of success. This plan will outline how I intend to realize my goals.

• Vision

I hope to be able to set 1 appointments from Tuesday to Friday, the bulk of my workweek being on Thursday. Monday will consist of team meeting, phone calls, and firming up my week. Tuesdays I hope to spend time not on appointments advertsising by walk and talks, pull tabs, and pole signs.

• Specific Goals

To be able to put out 20 pull tabs per week, each week working a different direction to saturate the area.

Set at least 10 appointments, and sell at least 4.

Make an average of 20 dials, with exception of Monday.

Become efficient at Walk and Talks as well as my sales presentation.

Learn backwards and forwards all the different option we hav in insurance products and coverage for diverse groups.

My specific financial goals per week $XXXXXX

• Looking Forward

In 10 months time I strive to be earning enough commissions and weekly bonuses to ensure financial stability for my family. I hope to be able to tour and attend team meetings and further training in the Chicago office. I visualize myself as being as important part of the XXXXXX City group for XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXX. Taking steps toward being a support person to new hires, showing them by example that in jut one year you can make a success out of being an Independent Licensed Agent.

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

of course the formatting didn't look the same, and there are typos, but this is the whole deal. Now, for me??

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Not bad..

It should Fly..

............................OUTLAW

• Heartbreaker
    Heartbreaker

Thanks Outlaw

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

http://www.azsbdc.net/DocumentMaster.aspx?doc=1001 I just found this online for you. Seeing this thread is actually making me nauseous . I remember when I had to do my business plan....I am so terrible with numbers & predictions.

Best wishes to you

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

I don't think Outlaw would have a business plan that would suit your business.

I know about wilderness mountain men.

That should tell you right off his business is low profile and advertising is clandestine and through word of mouth only.

He probably raises rabbits as a cover for his deep woods distillery operation!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

LOL@Cameo-d!!..

................... ...OUTLAW

• ziddina
    ziddina

"He probably raises rabbits as a cover for his deep woods distillery operation!"

Or maybe Outlaw does organic farming as a cover for growing wacky tobbacky!!

Zid

jk

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit