a real prophecy

by Adrianoblue 18 Replies latest jw friends

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

I know my thread on fear got side tracked and hijacked, but my overall point was and is, that fear alone of what could happen is a poor reason to act or react to anything.

History teaches that the fearful are less pragmatic, and thus more cruel and ill informed, then those who deal with the fear, along with that other pesky thing, analysis of facts.

Again, anything is possible. But what we fear should be fear. I am not saying to be naive. I am saying, be balanced.

• Adrianoblue
    Adrianoblue

bohm, the problem is not the "nice people", it`s the religion itself! and i`m not talking about a bunch of extremists. just tell me: where is moderate islam? does it exist? if so, then where? is it rooted in true islam or just wishful thinking?

now have a guess who wrote this:

"kill the jews and the christians if they do not convert to islam or refuse to pay jizya tax."

sick isn`t it?

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

What about Christian fundies in church who preach for the destruction of Islam via the US Government? One could take their rhetoric and say that it represents all Christians and policy.

But it doesn't. The fact that someone is saber rattling in of itself doesn't mean that it will happen.

• bohm
    bohm

Adrianoblue: There are plenty of sick things in the bible as well if you take it at its face value, like when God kills pretty much every human because the angels got horny.

And moderate islam exist, I went to school with one of them. They just dont show it on fox news. The polls shows that the great majority of muslims are pretty moderate save the few crackpots, but you can also find christians who buy into the bullshit-part of their religion.

So when you are saying "war in 2012 with fascist islamists omg!!!!1111" i think you are pretty uninformed, and that you only help a) the radical islamists to recruit new members and b) the radical faschist who wish to piss off everyone with a dark skincolor.

• bohm
    bohm

oh boy i love my new richard-dawkins lookalike gravatar for threads like this!

• Adrianoblue
    Adrianoblue

bohm, you surely are a nice guy, but according to your posts on this subject, i guess you are a victim of mainstream media. you just can`t see the major threat europe is facing! according to a recent survey 40% of british moslems want the sharia!!!! and we are still talking about moderate moslems.

go to youtube and enter the word "fitna". please watch the film and then we can talk later if you wish.

• bohm
    bohm

Adrianoblue: How many jews do you think want the law to incorporate the ideas of the holy thora? If you are a jew, and someone ask you, dont you think the first response would be to say yes, and not think about all the bat-shit insanity thats in the thora?

Your question was: "Were are the moderate islam?". Those 60% ARE moderate! and i am curious how many of the 40% really want the full shahire, or just want to incorporate parts of it, like being able to take 'muslim loans' without interests.

• iMARX
    iMARX

Why is this in the friends thread? :P

• bohm
    bohm

Adrianoblue: I think you should send a link to that video to Ahmadjinidad. He would be very happy to hear that radical islam is such a strong force compared to personal freedom and democracy :-). Oh wait, he is fighting a revolution who seek exactly those things and has to throttle the youtube traffic...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit