a real prophecy

by Adrianoblue 18 Replies latest jw friends

• Adrianoblue
    Adrianoblue

i predict a civil war in europe by 2012.

"we`re a religion of peace, and we`ll kill you to prove it"

islamism = fascism

any questions?

• Satanus
    Satanus

You are suggesting that civil was will be a part of islams takover of europe? Could be. If islam does swallow europe, then I suspect that there will be larger scale war involving islam and the usa. The usa will be drawn into it - usa against europe, the islamic parts. Israel and her agents in america would see to it, that usa did this war.

S

• Satanus
    Satanus

However, i think it will take much longer than 2012.

S

• HappyGuy
    HappyGuy

Civil war is not the Islamists' plan. They are going to use the political correctness laws of the Europeans against them and let demographics take its course and when they can win majority votes in the elections they will institute Sharia as the law of the country in question and then begin systematic ethnic cleansing as they have in every country they have attained a majority in since the founding of Islam.

• Adrianoblue
    Adrianoblue

i agree with you, happy guy, that a civil war in europe is not on their agenda. but a cultural clash in the near future is unavoidable. so its no longer a matter of "if" is just all about "when".

the way things are developing now in europe, just shows me that.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Anything is possible. However, it would be gorilla warfare. My analysis is that there is a great deal of investment and interest by the legitimate Muslim world via oil. War costs money, and there really is nothing to provide extremists with the infrastructure necessary to "swallow Europe". At best, terrorism is their best option, and that isn't enough to establish a beachhead in Europe, or anywhere else.

It is a long term geo-political problem for the democratic world: As the United States and the West in general tries to distance itself from Middle Eastern oil, it also distances itself from the best incentive to keep the Muslim world on peaceful terms. Without the economic incentive of buying their petroleum, these Muslim countries certainly would have nothing in common with the west, making war more likely in that case. The only way to ensure that this doesn't happen is to involve the Middle East in the world economy as a whole. Remember, a few rich billionare oil sheiks from the Middle East makes the world safer for all.

Oil producing Muslim governments have no desire to go to war with the West, either against the USA or the EU. The only parts of the Muslim world that wants war are the disenfranchised religious extremists. They play no part in the money producing oil business. So they have nothing to lose. They also have little resources to engage in a war. Thus, all they have is rhetoric, as always.....

There are enough pragmatics in the Muslim world to understand that in comparison to the West, they would in a case of real war be bringing a knife to a gun fight. They would lose. As powerful a symbol as Bin Laden remains, he hasn't done a thing since 9/11, and he can't. No one understands this better then the leaders of the Muslim World.

There will be continued attempts at terrorism from extremists in the Muslim world, but there won't be a war against the Muslim world on Western soil.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Another thing to consider: Part of the reason for consolidation of power via the EU is to make sure that one country in Europe cannot run roughshod. Even if these cultural wars happen (and I do agree to some degree that it is unavoidable), the EU will make sure that extreme Islamic interests will be defeated. It certainly is a problem, but it will be addressed by the EU. It isn't one country on their own here.

I understand the fear, but there are a lot of variables at play here.

• Adrianoblue
  • Adrianoblue
    Adrianoblue

nice point atjeff.

• bohm
    bohm

Personally, I think america has a greater democratic problem when you look on the rise of radical christianity, the fact there are defacto only two parties and one of them seem to come with a propeganda machine (fox 'news'). Not that america is existentially threatened in any way.

Nothing is going to happend in 2012 - i live in europe and most people who have imigrated to here are really nice people; dont forget that many imigrated to europe to get AWAY from radical islamism.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit