The Rolling Stones - Your Favorite Songs from them ? U-tubes Welcome !

by flipper 39 Replies latest jw friends

• thetrueone
  • dissed
    dissed

Satisfaction for me, espescially since some JW mentioned in his talk it was a bad song

• dissed
    dissed

Mr Flipper, whar's next 'The Archies'? lol

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW

Jonesie

In six years I'll have to remind myself to welcome you to the "Half Century Club" . . . .it's not as bad as you've probably heard:

that is unless you already have a pain in your back (like me) or bad knee (like me) or can't laugh without gettinga sharp pain on the right side under your lung (like me) or can't turn your head to the left while sleeping because of positional vertigo (likeme) oh, the list could go on and on . . . but don't be scared ! ! ! !

• flipper
    flipper

Great song picks ! Thanks for the nice U-tubes ! I'll supply some a bit later once my wife finishes listening to " Coast to Coast " with George Norrie playing right now.

SHIRLEY W- The songs you mentioned are GREAT ! You are right. " Undercover " & " Has Anybody Seen My Baby " DEFINITELY deserve a top 10 position. I had a brain fart and forgot about those temporarily. When those songs came out I was married to my fanatic ex-JW wife- she didn't like me listening to the Stones, go figure. But the last 3 on my list " Laugh I Nearly Died, Rain Fall Down, & Sweet Neocon " all came out on their 2005 CD " A Bigger Bang " which was a really good album. So I'm up on their latest stuff, a bit hazy on some of the older stuff.

The TRue One- I REALLY like your U-tube of " Almost Hear you Sigh " . Pretty woman in the video. I sighed when it was over. LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

DISSED- Nah, I'm not much into the " Archies " . Too bubblegum for me compared to these other groups. LOL! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

• lepermessiah
    lepermessiah

I love this - I could talk music all day!

The Stones are a band I didnt particularly like growing up, but I became a huge fan a few years ago......

The ENTIRE Some Girls album rules......

I love Respectable, Beast of Burden, Shattered....Emotional Rescue is a really cool tune.....

Little T&A is a Keith classic from Tattoo You........not sure what the title and lyrics refer to, still trying to figure it out

She's A Rainbow - beautiful song.....

Gimme Shelter, Undercover of the Night, I loved Rough Justice from the Bigger Bang album, and also Mixed Emotions...

Man, there are so many more....

• hecouldbewrong
    hecouldbewrong

Jumping Jack Flash!

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

This video has Angelina Jolie in it prior to her being a big star

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufp0RANigro&feature=related

• Mr. Monday Night
    Mr. Monday Night

Under My Thumb

• cantleave
    cantleave

Have you noticed how many of the great bands are British? Makes me proud!!!!!!!!

BTW - Brown Sugar

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit