My Short Letter to the Bethel Family

by Farkel 24 Replies latest jw friends

• Farkel
    Farkel

Dear Brothers,

Anyone who works for a group who has been continuously wrong for 130 years is just wasting his time at the Brooklyn Bethel.

Love,

Farkel

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

You could be wrong..

................ ...OUTLAW

• minimus
    minimus

Dear Brother Farkel,

Rest assured that we will wait on Jehovah God and never give up hope that what we have said will come true. We recognize that Satan the Devil is misleading this "whole world". We encourage you, Brother Farkel, to never slow down in your ministry which our Lord has entrusted to you.

Your Brothers,

Brooklyn Bethel

• asilentone
    asilentone

Maybe I will bump this thread when Jehovah's day arrives, you will be weeping.

• agonus
    agonus

Dear Brother Farkel,

We are saddened when we see brothers relying on outside information sources to come to conclusions regarding Jehovah's Organization. As a brother, we would expect you to come to us first as the authoritative source for official information regarding the Watch Tower Bible and Tract Society and the verity of its teachings and activities. We trust that you will not rely on dubious sources such as secular historians in the future.

Warm Christian Love,

Your Brothers

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Brother Farkel,

You are a sucker! I am going to waste my time printing literature in Canada! HA!

Kindest Regards,

Your Molsen reliant brother from the North

• dissed
    dissed

They got some things right.......like uhm......you know.......the 1914 thingy.

They predicted that something really, really big would happen and it did, just invisibly. And to see and believe it happened, a person just has to close their eyes, tap their ruby slippers three times, and say with all their heart, "I believe! I believe! I believe!"

And they WILL see it as long as they continue to wear their watchtower shaped, Rose colored glasses.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Dear Brother Farkel,

Are you joking when you say we are wasting are time ?

We have created for ourselves over a billion dollars in assets over those 130 years duration by virtue of the circulation of are publications.

Do you have the power of god in your hands like we do ?

Do you have control over 7 million people throughout world like we do ?

We're going to keep what we've got and we are intending to fight to keep it.......so help us god !

Warm Christian love from the Governing Body of Jehovah's Witnesses

Na Na ...Na Na

• Mary
    Mary

Dear Brother Farkel;

We blah, blah, blah......blah blah blah blah blah. Jehovah's Organization is the only blah, blah, blah, blah blah, blah. We never claimed to be inspired but, blah, blah blah blah blah, in 1914. Since that time, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah.

Have you lost your zeal for Jehovah's grand commission? Blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah. We urge you to blah, blah, blah, blah,blah, blah, blah, blah.

Warm Christian Love,

Uncle Teddie & Family

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Love the replies...except, if you've written to Brooklyn, you probably already know that they won't respond for at least 5 years...and then they'd first say:

Dear Brother Farkel:

We refer you to your congregation elders to answer your questions. They are well qualified to address your minor concerns with our inability to prophecy the rising of the sun in the next 24 hours.

With bortherly love -WTS

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit