WTS claims to shine as brightly as the Sun

by cattails 62 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

LOL @ Outlaw & Heaven... I needed a good laugh!

Cameo-d. The radio frequency stuff is in the kingdumb music... it has a hypnotizing affect... thats why it's all on tape/cd now instead of 'real' music... look it up if like- I aint trying to be funny here...

• sacolton
    sacolton

I always thought of the logo as a stronghold. Not so much to protect, but to keep people in.

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Yes if you don't stay in the light provided by the WTS, god will not see you and you will perish at Armageddon.

Disregard any bullshit we've set out by us in the past though !

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

Surely to goodness that scan is a fake. They didn't really print a picture like that did they? I think I must be dreaming.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

"The Watchtower" should actually be "The Guardtower"

• thetrueone
    thetrueone

Religion markets itself just like every other product, so buyer beware.

• tresdecu
    tresdecu

Wow!! I even caught myself doing an audible gasp when I saw the pic of the WT logo with the rays emitting forth. I even thought that someone may have put it in there to be funny. I can't believe they promote the worship & adulation of the logo...and themselves. And how tacky with the trade mark stamp right next to it. Unfreekingbelievable. This has got to push some over into 'the consious class'.

• Meeting Junkie No More
    Meeting Junkie No More

I really need to get my hands on a hard copy of this particular issue. Blasphemy, for sure.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I'll need to see this one in the flesh to believe it.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I take that back, I just saw it for myself on the WT site.

Wow!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit