Which is the bigger lie?

by JimmyPage 14 Replies latest jw friends

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

theres no santa?

• Walkin
    Walkin

Back in the twenties The Judge Rutherford printed the booklet: "Millions Now Living Will Never DIE!" They are all dead now including him! "You Can Live Foever On A Paradise Earth" they are not pushing that book out in the field service anymore! Big Big Lies!

At least with Santa you get something, you get to talk to a person that really listens to you, and then comes your request. With the Watchtower you get nothing, they don't give, they take and take and keep on taking, your youth, your power, your money, and your life.

Walkin

• JWoods
    JWoods

Just as an open question on this subject - why couldn't a parent explain to kids that Santa is merely a fun seasonal myth (like Easter Bunny, etc.) but not a real person from the very start?

I think that this is what really happens de-facto in almost all cases.

• agonus
    agonus

I just don't get how dubs can think it's inoffensive to let a child bleed to death rather than allow a transfusion and yet feel sickened, disgusted, nay, OUTRAGED over the PURE SATANIC EVIL THAT IS SANTA CLAUS...

Sure, I'll tell my kids that our loving God Jehovah will destroy them at Armageddon if they don't get baptized. Just keep that GODDAMNED DEMONIZED CHRISTMAS TREE THE HELL AWAY FROM ME!

• agonus
    agonus

The irony is, Santa Claus was actually based on a real person (Saint Nicholas). Half of WT teachings are based on absolutely nothing whatsoever except what happened to pop into Chuck, Joe, Nate, or Freddy's heads at random.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit