Farkel

'

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• gumby
    gumby

Hey fark? Did you pass out? Is that it?

• jayhawk1
    jayhawk1

Well, that is all the proof that I need.

"Hand me that whiskey, I need to consult the spirit."-J.F. Rutherford

Jeremy's Hate Mail Hall Of Fame.
    http://hometown.aol.com/onjehovahside/ and [email protected]

• belbab
    belbab

Not according to Lin Calier, aka Bibleman, aka Joshua92, Larsguy aka aka aka. working alone, comes, comes, comes up with something!
    Go to: http://www.leevalley.co.uk/yush/rewind/yush0104/masturb.htm

belbab

• gumby
    gumby

I tried to look it up under the m's in my bible index and couldn't find the word so I'm not stopping just cuz you said so.

• Farkel
    Farkel

Gumby,

: Hey fark? Did you pass out? Is that it?

No, Gumby. I searched the Bible thoroughly and the only solid evidence I could find condemning masturbation was a single quote mark.

Ask people. I DO my research! And if they disagree with that, then ask some other people.

Farkel

"I didn't mean what I meant."

• Prisca
    Prisca

Thanks Farkel for your deep and insightful research. Many years ago I came to the same conclusion. Great minds think alike, eh?

• flower
    flower

1989 Young people ask book. article entitled Masturbation how serious is it. Unbelievable stuff that is just clear to me now. When i was a kid i studied that article and it was the cause of years of guilt and depression (one of the causes) and now its so clearly bull shit.

they outright ADMIT that the word masturbation is not found in the bible. but they say "oh even though its not listed as one of the gross sins its still unclean" BASED ON WHAT?? SAYS WHO? YOU? FUCK THEM. I HATE THOSE BASTARDS.

can i say that? cause i really do

thanks Farkel, see this is the kind of proof i am looking for here not those three page posts that i dont have time to read with a kid hanging off of me. and certainly not all the arguing and stuff

flower

• uncle jimbo
    uncle jimbo

welcome back dougy.

i was wrong.

i said you'd stay away a week. you lasted a day.

dipshit.

uncy

• mindfield
    mindfield

jimbo, are your short sentences the result of a frantic right hand movement? hey, it's okay man. just don't do it while typing.

as for me, hurray for masturbation! hope that didn't offend anyone!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit