Alternate bible timeline/conspiracy/ Antichrist starting with Cain

by EndofMysteries 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

There are so many views but almost no comments. I'm curious, are those who actually have read my whole post in shock, or are you trying to find additional information, or just didn't even understand this and nothing to say?

Looking online I can't find anything like this. The most that anyone had seemed to catch onto was why cainan is in luke but not genesis, and dismissed as a typo perhaps. I can't find other sources having seen the link that both lines are identical.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

O and WTWizard, it very well can be a sneaky change put in. If somebody is able to, (I am planning to do it), but find all the oldest sources and copies of the hebrew and greek scriptures which all translations are from. Any others as well, and compare all those documents on these particular scriptures.

WTWizard........did you ever consider that everything your told about God could also be untrue. That the bad things you think of him are lies and twists from Satan, and you are insulting the Almighty based on lies? Are you judging God based on what could have originated from man and God's enemies?

Consider this.....the tree of KNOWLEDGE of good and bad. Prior to them partaking of that, they did not realize they were naked, they did not know it was wrong. Jehovah was not holding that against them, or having them follow that set of rules, (who knows what would have happened if they had not), but after they did, they knew, and sin had worked in them. Some of these other books in the bible, have a bit of a different story, that it was 'after' being told and having knowledge of what sin is, is when those things account as sin for a person. If they had not known, and they were working in clean conscience, it would not be sin. Sin is knowing and then doing. That is why the bible says that after one knows the truth then 'practices' sin, there is no longer sacrifice left for it. Increased knowledge appears to give increased accountability as well as wrath and jealousy. If one knows they are unable to do something yet another seems to be getting away with it, and then with forgiveness and being judgemental, one abstaining from something seeing another doing it will be judgemental because of jealously and wrath yet even that person is guilty of sin and they can condemn themselves by judging when they are not free of sin.

The TRUTH is on the verge of really coming out. Paul said we prophesy partially and have partial knowledge, until the restoration.

When you look at news reports, for example Congo, etc, where millions are butchered, or each day 30,000+ children die of starvation, etc, is it loving for God to create everything and give man unlimited free will and allow him to do these things? Let the wicked do what he wants and hurt as many as he wants? Jesus explained that the fullfillment of the law is love. If one had love for his neighbor, one would not do these things.

At the entrance to my workplace, there is a statue, it's a man inside a circle who is outstreched, the caption is, "I am free within the bounds of civility."

Rethink what your beliefs are, and what they are based on. If there is any chance, (as you see in my post), they may be based on a counterfeit or scam, that this scam and lie may have overcome you and cost you your life, but being that your still here, may not be too late to make any changes.

• JWoods
    JWoods

Sorry, but I really have a logical problem saying that an "AntiChrist" somehow started many centuries prior to the first ever historical references to Christ.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

JWoods - Christ means annointed, King David was a Christ, Moses was, etc. But let me explain, I couldn't think of the right word/words to use, but apostacy/false, many think all of that would happen 'after' the bible was fully complete.

That until 300AC+, there was the teachings of the true bible, and the other writings were to different false gods, etc.

The dead sea scrolls are said to date 150BCE to 70CE. If that is true, and the other books with them, as well as the apostacy spoken of in the early prophets against Israel, then there had been attempts LONG prior to that to change history and corrupt the bible.

So that either as early as Cain's time, or changes made to holy writings, that at work are attempts to have an alternate reality of what really transpired and trick everyone. (you will see this very clearly if you look at any of those books I mentioned, it's like the bible, but with different outcomes)

I guess instead of Anitchrist, I should say antitruth? On the other hand, it could have been put there to throw people off, that nothing else was changed, but those seeing that would question the truth or read these anti truth books.

• Doug Mason
    Doug Mason

EOM,

You need to understand the culture of the people who created these writings, the manner of their thinking and the way they structured their works. I suggest that your parallels were deliberately invented by them for their own local purposes. Each writer was writing to his own immediate community using their local methodologies.

You will not be able to locate original unadulterated versions of the Hebrew (MT) or of the Septuagint (LXX). As one put it, "it would be like trying to unscramble an omelet". You will also need to study the contemporary political, geographic, cultural, idiomatic, language, religious politics, etc., of the times.

You also need to investigate the influence on the text of Scripture by the Jews during and immediately following the Babylonian Exile. Research also the impact on Scripture of subsequent editors/copiers.

I suggest that you research the use of chaisms/chiasmus, which will open up to you a very common method employed throughout by those Jewish writers. I also suggest that you research the way they restructured genealogies in order to arrive at a predetermined conclusion for their respective community. Look at the didcatic nature of the genealogies in Genesis 5 and 11, for example, as well as at Matthew 1.

Do not try to impose today's culture on to theirs. Find out what these words meant to them at the time they were writing them.

On another point, Where are the only places that the term "antichrist" appears in the Scriptures?

Doug

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

You're interesting EOM. You're getting into the "deeper things of Satan."

But I do think the apocryphal writings do have some historical merit and can fill in some blanks for us, or at least not let those blanks make our imaginations run too wildly. Here's some insider stuff.

Satan inspired infantacide by fire because Jehovah demanded all his children die by fire. That is, all the angels and Jesus Christ had to show their loyalty to God by giving up their lives. Basically, to get rid of Satan, God asked the good angels would they be willing to die to give up Satan. They said yes. So the basic means of getting rid of Satan was to throw the baby out with the bathwater, only with one little catch. The good angels would only be dead for like a day or so or less and Satan and his demons would remain dead forever.

So Satan thinks Jehovah pulled a fast one. Killing all his children, sending them through the fire. So Satan inspired that in his own worship, by causing people to burn their children, particulary their firstborn. Satan figures if God can put his own children through the fire its good enough for Satan worship. So he mocks God killing his own children by doing with humans.

So if you understand Satanism, you understand kind of the competition going on between Satan and Jehovah. Satan wants to challenge Jehovah legally but he can't now, since God killed ALL his children good and bad. Only DEATH isn't as bad as it seems. You see, DEATH is only bad if you don't come back! If you die and get resurrected, what's the big deal?

Satan likes to call it close, so a lot in paganism matches the "deeper" things in the Bible than open Christianity. Plus a lot of paganism is based on what actually happened as transferred through Noah.

Thanks for the references.

I think we're mature enough and have enough facts to make some interesting COMPARISONS.

LS

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Larsinger58 -

I don't care one bit about Satan or about his things, the extent is only when related to pure worship and his attempts to twist it to himself, and his wants. In a sense, if walking through a mine field, if your able to get a copy of the map of the minefield from the enemy, you will see his traps. On the sametime, you may be given a copy your told from an ally which has it's map, but if it was a fake one from the enemy, your going to die.

The fact that an apparent twisting is in the bible, in Genesis, and the bible is not one book but 66? The books where selected 300 years after Christs death, when Jesus was on earth, the apostles books hadn't yet been written.

I do not think that God left us with no way to get the truth, and that what we do have available to us, is enough for us to be acceptable to him. With recent developments since 1940's, the internet, and if some key parts of the truth had been hidden, could also be his time to set matters straight.

I believe what I brought out, and if of any importance not of my own accord, will be a KEY to that. If it's related to a breakthrough, all credit belongs to God. When I was 14/15 years old, I began studying the roots of paganism, read the two babylons book, and identifying how true worship was corrupted 300 years after Christs death. Why somebody so young as that would do that, then what I have ran into now, my purpose in life may be related to this..... I have also seen how differences in scriptures, like the gospels, actually contain hidden messages, so there could be a hidden message in that as well, so I am not saying to discredit the book of Genesis. It could be a hidden message, it could be only those names changed around, or could be far deeper then both.

One thing that would really help, if people can list the oldest known copies of the bible, hebrew/greek scriptures, new and old testament. I am going to compare those exact scriptures on them for a start. As well as what books were exluded from the bible, but contain the same geneologies as well. (the ancient texts showing the original writings, with the direct english translation of the "word", and then how the words were arranged into coherent english sentences as published on the bible.

If there are ancient books or scripts with the geneology of Cain and Seth, which greatly differ with completely unrelated names that are no way related, that's what I would be very interested in reviewing. If all the same, plan B, C, D.

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Not gonna post anymore on this, if anyone wants to research this too, PM me. Tonight's research has been.....look up the KJV ORIGINAL and the new one, look up 1 Chronicles 1:2 and 1:6 and compare the two.

I got a whole lot more then that, but I have stated this, tomorrow gonna have to see where both were translated from, to see if it's a modern day scam or from where they were translated from. Comparing to other ancient books is bringing much light.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit