Alternate bible timeline/conspiracy/ Antichrist starting with Cain

by EndofMysteries 17 Replies latest watchtower bible

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

First I caution anyone new to having faith in the bible on their own on reading further in this thread, I'm checking for who has researched this and who wants to research it. This may be very disturbing. I don't know why I can't seem to find any other sources having caught on to this, it may be God's time for this to be revealed. Digging deep in this subject may make your brain feel like scrambled eggs with where it may take you.

Those who do not even believe in the bible, or God, you may find this can be a very fun project, like trying to solve a real conspircy mystery.

I have not been able to find anything on this anywhere, if anybody knows of a website, let me know. In the past 50-150 years the dead sea scrolls, book of enoch, secrets of enoch, book of jasper, book of jubilees, (if you read the parts of those books relating to 'preflood' times, they can clue you in and show how much of a significance what I am about to post 'could' be.

Titus 3:9 does say to avoid controversies and geneologys and 1 tim 1:3-4 also talks about them, not sure if they apply to what I'm about to mention or something else.

(Using online parellel bibles will further deepen questions out of this, as seeing some significant variations amongst them)

In Genesis, we have the geneology of Cain and of Seth.

I'll list them side by side, some bible versions have name different so putting both, take notice of this, then at the bottom I will explain what is going on.

Cain Seth

Enoch - had great city named after him Enosh (during that period men starting calling on name of Jehovah/Lord)

Irad Ke'nan (Cainan "other versions bible")

Mehu'ja-el &a

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Not sure why it didn't post the whole thing, but here goes the rest in a few posts

Mehu'ja-el Mahalalel

Methushael Ja'red

Lamech Enoch (true follower of God, then taken by God)

Jabal(tents/livestock),Jubal(flute/harp), Tubal-Cain(bronze/iron)////// Me-thu'se-lah

End of Cains geneology Lamech

&nbs

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Noah (his three sons below)

Shem(Israelites) Ham(cannanites) Japheth (Gentiles/Coastlanders)

Elam, Asshur, Ar-pach'shad(Arphaxad), Lud, A'ram/////Cush, Mizraim,Put, Canaan//////////Gomer, Magog, Madai, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, Tiras

Son of Arpachshad is She'lah(Salah)

NOW THE FUN PART!!! Let's turn over to Luke 3:36-38

Comparing side by side to the account in Genesis, (going in reverse so starting with end of vs 38)

Genesis Luke

Adam Adam

Seth Seth

Enosh &n

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

NWT(Ke'nan)Cainan NWT(Ca i nan) Cainan (The New World Translation in Geneis is Ke'nan but in Luke is Cainan)

Mahalalel NWTMahalaleel (Mahalalel) (New World Translation has extra e at the end in Luke)

Jared Jared

Enoch Enoch

Methuselah Methuselah

Lamech Lamech

Noah &a

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

Shem Shem

Ar pach shad (Arphaxad) Ar pach shad (Arphaxad)

NWTShe'lah(Salah) Cainan(both bible versions)

Eber She'lah(both versions)

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

AGAIN I DON'T RECOMMEND EVERYBODY READING THIS,

Okay, now Cain's 5th generation down is Lamech, Seths 7th generation down is Lamech. The sons each of them had in their geneologies till Lamech are all IDENTICAL, having the letters changed around!

Enoch = Enosh (one letter changed to throw off even though further down line is an Enoch)

Irad = Jared (Remember indiana jones, in hebrew Jehovah begins with an I ) Irad=Iared

Cain/Kenan/Cainan - all reference to Cain, and Kenan/Cainan begin the Cainannites

Mehujael=mahelalel

Methushael = methusaleh (identical letters as well, just mixed around at the end)

Now Lamech had Noah, then came the Flood, and after the flood Noahs sons Shem, Ham, and Japheth, who's sons are where all nations/etc are from, Compare their names to Cains sons of Lamech

(Javan, Jubal, Tubal-Cain) to (Canaan, Jaban, Tubal)

Now Jump over to Luke, and you'll see where Ke'nan/Cainan is inserted very shortly after Noah's flood as father of Eber or omitted from Genesis.

You also saw between different versions of the bible, most of the names are IDENTICAL, yet on the controversial parts especially, or where things seem to change, big differences. (ie Ke'nan/Cainan) If you compare the beginning of Luke 3, for example the Gideon bible to the New World Translation.

Now the New World Translation is based off of Scripts translated by Horton and Prescott I believe, if you look at certain versions of bible, they seem to go in 1 of 2 different ways, most likely showing which ancient scripts they were translated from.

At the moment, all of this, although very interesting and perhaps scary for some, the questions might be,,,,,,so what? At this point is where the ancient books of Enoch, Secrets of Enoch, Book of Jubilees, Book of Jasper, etc come in to play as well.

We know Enoch was a true servant of God, he walked with him and was taken away. We also know Cains Enoch had a great city named after him. Which part of the story is the falsehood? Did both exisit or only one? The DEAD SEA SCROLLS, and these ancient texts that have been found in recent history, and with references to things unexplained in the bible. IS there is a dark truth coming to light? Is a dark lie being published?

Now those other books, as well as the bible. If you do not believe in the bible, or in God, these controversies might even get you to rethink. There is NO WAY, absolutely NO WAY, that such an alternate or copy / antichrist/ antitruth could be so perfectly woven and conspired over thousands of years and with many writers, in such a perfect way.

It has to be obvious that there are two very strong opposing forces at work here, supernatural. And for those who believe in the Bible and God, very much hard proof of Satan trying to create and duplicate / rewrite history to his own agenda.

(I won't put what further research and since then has been bringing me too, too long to type out, if any are on this or are now going to investigate, feel free to PM me. )

My intelligence I do not believe had anything to do with me seeing what I just wrote about, and connecting those pieces of the puzzle. If any of it is hidden truth, it was defintely from God and holy spirit. It's so clear, either I just never heard of it, or I wonder how it's not common knowledge. If it's not common knowledge, then the world is blinded to it.

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

http://www.halexandria.org/dward229.htm

this artical should give you an indication on my thoughts on the geneology of Jesus.....

• Lillith26
    Lillith26

EOM- Im not against god, I just dont believe the bible (the bulk of it) to be inspired or an honest portrail of Gods charactor/will/plan... I am a Deist of sorts- for me that is the most honest path I can find at this point in time!

• EndofMysteries
    EndofMysteries

To add to my above posts, on the 5 generations down and the 7. The difference in the 2, is that on Seths side you have Enosh AND Enoch, and also have Kenan/Cainan. SO again yes both are identical, there are no names that were completely different, absolutely not related to another.

This also makes sense in Luke as well. For the extra insertation.

At the very least, using this to compare translations of the bible, or should I say, the scrolls in which the translations originated. The scrolls which the hebrew and greek were copied from, could also give further insight.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

This makes me wonder how much of this is a scam. All you need is for a few monks to alter a letter or two, under the directive of the early Catholic church (back at the onset of the First Dark Ages), and you get this kind of duplication of genealogies. Alter a few letters, and you create the illusion of two different lineages. And it adds plausibility for the scam.

I believe that Adam was nothing more than the representative of the whole human race, which could have numbered in the hundreds of thousands (or even millions) by the time the account was timed for. You have Jehovah trying to tyrannize mankind, and Satan trying to get us into free thinking mode to avoid the stagnation. Mankind as a whole chose Satan's freedom, represented by Adam taking the fruit in the fable.

What this did was to obscure man's history while setting up the illusion of one person being the entry point for all sin. Which furthers Jehovah's Original Sin Scam, while creating the illusion of each one of us being hand crafted by Jehovah Himself. Both of these scams further the illusion of us being indebted to that Almighty Lowlife Scumbag. And, judging based on how many of us are religious on the earth, it has worked.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit