Clarification on Blood in Bulgaria

by Mad Sweeney 18 Replies latest watchtower medical

• Scott77
    Scott77

So much for this 'spirit-directed organisation', 'god's true representatives on earth'. Sigh.

• I Faded Twice
    I Faded Twice

This sounds to me like a lawsuit in the making!

• zeb
    zeb

Anyone here speak the language of Bulgaria? Ask them to view the relevant footage from the ARC.

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder

Another one of the Watchtower's lies in this agreement was that a child cannot become one of Jehovah's Witnesses. The only way this could possibly be true is if the Watchtower maintains two separate policies on who can become a JW. One for those in Bulgaria, and just the opposite in every other country.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

Does it apply that in Bulgaria like the rest of the world that a Baptized minor/child is an ordained minister of the religion of Jehovah`s Witnesses ?

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Once again, for the newbies, lurkers, and trolls...

...if you have to cheat to defend your beliefs, your beliefs don't deserve to be defended.

• carla
    carla

If we use jw logic, a person isn't really a jw if they aren't baptized such as when a crime is committed, then the same should hold true when a baby or child needs blood, they are not a true jw because they aren't baptized.

If a young adult is too young to make a decision on marriage or even dating then certainly they are too young to make such a commitment to an organization and therefore should not be baptized until say, the age of Jesus which the jw's say happened when he was approx. 30. I believe the baptism is still in the name of jah, Jesus and the organization vs God, Jesus and Holy Spirit.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister

There is nothing that infuriates me more than this issue.

Presumably they were so keen to be registered in order to get all the tax breaks etc

What happened to not hob-nobbing with Satan's governments? Why should registration with Satan's world be so important? EChR would ensure they were free to practice their beliefs but it was all about the money, as usual.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot
    Diogenesister - "Presumably they were so keen to be registered in order to get all the tax breaks etc..."

One of the reasons I often ask...

..."Just how dependent on tax-exemption is the WTS's 'business model'?..."

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit