Yesterday's WT

by WalkTall 22 Replies latest jw friends

• straightshooter
    straightshooter

Wait for next week, that is the "real" article on practicing love for the brothers and sisters.

• dig692
    dig692
    Wait for next week, that is the "real" article on practicing love for the brothers and sisters.

Woohoo, I can't wait....

How anyone can claim to be a "true" Christian yet show such an unloving attitude toward non-Jw's just blows my mind. You would think they would see the hypocrisy in making such a false claim.

• Simon Morley
    Simon Morley

Yes, I will make sure that next weeks is given its due. Maybe wake up RoboWT Conductor? Still, it will be an excuse to cloud over the real issues that the majority R&F JW's (90% ?) are just a**holes that expect others to turn the other cheek (because thats the christian thing to do) when they treat ones with a sneering disdain. Should be fun!

• Bonnie_Clyde
    Bonnie_Clyde

Is that WT online anywhere?

• DrJohnStMark
    DrJohnStMark

In the jw world there is no love, really. The wt society defines love through what you (are supposed to) do. If you do, then you love. If you do not do, then you do not love (and will not be loved). Where is the subjective experience? Try to find from the wt publications, like the book Make your family life h... what love is. I never could... instead I could give a list of classical literature which eventually might make you get it. This of course is a well-known approach of wt-like cults: They redifine major concepts, also feelings and emotions, watering them out and explaining them to death (like in that book), or making them meaningless by externalizing and alienating them (love yhwh etc). That explains the learning outcomes produced by twenty years in the wtbts educational program.

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

What's the actual date of this particular issue? i sure would like to use it!

and love to get it printed in the newspaper... but then, they would probably sue my arse off!

Oz

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Scans of the study article from the e-JW site.

Bangalore

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

Bangalore

Share this

Google+