Wow

by brainwashed-from-birth 23 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

If your brother is a witness, he no-doubt already has plenty of people meddling in his life. What good could it do to demonstrate that outsiders can be as petty and childish as the JWs?

Just let it go and hope your brother sees the light. Take comfort that somewhere in a stadium once your brother enjoyed a normal human experience. Don't let the evil things he does in the name of religion justify doing evil things yourself.

- Lime

• jamiebowers
    jamiebowers

I talk to so many exjws who are very messed up about their sexuality due to the guilt and pressures they were under as jws. Revealing his private business to the elders will cause him more damage. Please don't do it.

• feeling good
    feeling good

I wouldn't say anything either.... you will just look bitter.

He may have said something or may not, but may be feeling so bad about himself....

• brainwashed-from-birth
    brainwashed-from-birth

Thanks everyone..... I will just drop it. I may whisper it in his ear some day if I get a chance, just to see his face though. I am glad he got to be somewhat normal. I mean I did smile when I heard, even though it shocked the heck out me. I would just love for another family member to leave to be my support/stand by me. :-) I wish I could ask him why he chose to be such a sinner and not come visit me, but who knows maybe he thought I would tell on him for that. All F'd UP...

Thanks again though.

Have a Merry Christmas

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit