Would you like to hear an interesting experience?

by palmtree67 10 Replies latest jw experiences

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

On Friday, one of the patients who is a JW gave the doc the latest mags.

At lunchtime, the doc handed them to me and asked if I wanted to read them. (If you remember, I am df'ed and the cleaning lady at work made a point of making sure the doc I work for knows it.)

I took them and said, "You're not going to read them?"

He said, "No, I don't read them. Especially after how they treated you." (He likes me, thinks the cleaning lady is a crazy-loon, lazy-ass and can't understand why the JW's accept people like her and not me.)

So I said, "Well, I am living with someone that I'm not married to."

And he replied, "Palmtree, there's alot worse things you could do in life than that."

Hahahaha! I wonder if I wrote that experience into the WBTS, if they would publish it.......

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

Good one !

You should notify Watchtower Corporation to reduce their magazine placement totals for December by 2 copies.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Billy,

They should reduce by 4. I didn't read them either.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Palmtree, surely they can be used for bongs of some kind. I do know that cheap trees died for that rubbish. At least your doctor is able to sniff out BS pretty well.

She'll lose her account before too long if she keeps that crap up. Just try not to hire another one, JW's rule the janitorial industry in North America... (it seems)

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

ATJ,

It was -51 here today with the wind chill and I have a fireplace in need of kindling.....

I just realized....neither me or the doc thought of leaving them in the waiting room......hmmmmmmm

• zions watchman
    zions watchman

The Tower thru its elders have abused thousands of people, remember that this is a mind and soul controling cult. You can not let them control your life even after you have left, we all make mistakes, that is no reason to destroy someone. CARRY ON GROW STRONG BECOME MIGHTY!!!

• dgp
    dgp

I believe that living with a spouse you don't love, don't have sex with, and don't have anything in common with, just for the sake of the organization is a lot worse than living with someone you love but haven't married.

Palmtree, I bet the doctor will never become a JW. He has seen what the WTBTS does to good people.

• flipper
    flipper

PALMTREE- Interesting. More and more people are seeing the inhumane way that witnesses shun people as morally repugnant. It is a good thing you work for a person who sees the witnesses for what they are " emotional terrorists promoting mind control "

• cantleave
    cantleave

Would you like to hear an interesting experience?

God that question sends shivers dowwn my spine - such a JW thing urgghhh!

But I actually enjoyed your experience - a rejection of the mags as opposed to some sucker accepting them.

• etna
    etna

Palmtree, yes a good experience and I don't blame you for not reading any mags, but sometimes I'll read some of my wife's, and I'm glad I do because some of the control they want on people comes right through in the mags and it makes me so happy and content with my decision never to under their control. All the best for you future.

Etna

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit