IT IS THE BEST WAY OF LIFE, says my Dub sister.

by wobble 22 Replies latest jw friends

• treadnh2o
    treadnh2o

Talk about no "natural affection".

They are so brainwashed they continue to tow the company line using dub terms without actually showing genuine affection.

It is a common problem in this religion.

• Satanus
    Satanus

There are so many things that you could say.....

So happy for you on this your anniversary day, a pagan symbol bla bla bla firtility goddess bla bla

Perhaps, since you recognise this pagan animalistic symbol bla bla bla you might go a little further and rejoin the human race.

Best wishes bla

Your everluvin bla

Bla

---

Well, a bit sarcastic. Maybe toned down w a gallon of medium red wine and some flowery mead.

S

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The best thing you could do..

Is not make any JW comments at all..

None..

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

It is the best way of life to them and in turn you're living the best way of life for you. They seem to be a tad bit intolerant. I don't think a response to their "best way of life" idiom is going to be of any benefit to them or you since anything you say positive or negative may escalate into something. It may be best just to say thank for the gift, sometimes not responding to a poke is better in the long run.

• south african beef
    south african beef

Hi Wobble,

Just flicked on for a quick look and saw a post from you - I hope you are well.

I think the post saying you should ignore it is the best. Continue to act civil towards them otherwise you may rise to the bait.

With the mindset they have, you are never going to win.

Good luck.

SAB

• yesidid
    yesidid

No matter what you say it will be wrong.

Either wrong for you, or, wrong for them.

Poor souls are indoctrinated as we once were.

They love you. Concentrate on that.

y

• moomanchu
    moomanchu

I hate their condescending, self righteous tone, typical J dub.

My reply might be:

I am so sorry to hear you are sad for me, please don't be.

I am very happy with my life now.

I'm glad you found the "best way of life" for yourself.

The "best way of life" for me is something different.

Thank you for caring about me, I care about you to.

Thanks for the gift.

• AnnOMaly
    AnnOMaly

But I think the best thing I can do is use the card that we send to them with their gifts for their anniversary later this month ,they got married back in the measolithic era, to anti-witness to them.

What should I say that won't make them just react to me as an Apostate ?

I think all you need to do is give them a nice gift for their anniversary and say in the card something like "I hope you have a great anniversary and are as happy and fulfilled as we are, Wishing you many more happy years to come."

• moshe
    moshe

Tell them you do hope to come back, just as soon as you get done contemplating some unanswered questions.

Will a blood transfusion save the life of a starving man? Well, then, if a blood transfusion is not food, then is that the reason the Jews accept blood transfusions and Jewish hospitals see no religious problem with them either? If the Jews are right that a blood transfusion is not the same as eating blood and is not a violation of God's laws to the Jews, does that make Jehovah's Witnesses guilty of blood guilt over the death of perhaps thousands of innocent JW's who refused blood transfusions and who were just following the teachings of the Governing Body? How would Jehovah's punish the murder of innocent men, women and children done in his name? Would everyone inside the KH also suffer divine punishment, too? What happens when a JW learns of the possibilty that the WT blood rules are wrong and does or says nothing?

Just as soon as you get it asll sorted out you plan to come back to the meetings.

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

Or you could quote Revelation 12:12 to them: " 12 On this account be glad, YOU heavens and YOU who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to YOU , having great anger, knowing he has MORE THAN 95 YEARS TO DO WHATEVER ON EARTH HE WANTS!”

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit