Its almost 2010... aren't we supposed to be on our way to Jupiter by now?

by Elsewhere 14 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

I was just scheduling work things for Dec and Jan and it occured to me: We're almost to 2010.

Holy Crap!

I thought we were supposed to be on our way to Jupiter with a bunch of Russians to save the HAL computer by now!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I know one thing: I was supposed to be 31 years into the NEW SYSTEM by 2010!!!

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Hey, some here are "already gone", look at Lars.

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

It all started by the optimistic viewpoint in the mindset of most North Americans during the late 1950'S that modern technology

was going to man into outer space, flying around wherever he felt like, well some of those ideas did come true to some degree.

During and involving these newly discovered possibilities in space, we discovered how difficult it is to travel into outer space and the financial costs.

The possibilities are still there though in the future.........Kirk out

• sacolton
    sacolton

I'm completely operational and all my circuits are functioning perfectly.

• Satanus
    Satanus

It may take global cooperation to make the jump towards settling on other planets. Much progress is being made in the transport of backwards or introverted countries onto a more equal footing in all ways w the western countries. China, japan and other countries are sending up their own satelites and whatnot, into space. This may all be preparatory for the trip to jupiter.

S

• Ilovebirthdays
    Ilovebirthdays

I KNEW there was something on my 'to do' list I'd forgotten. Thanks for reminding me.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Larsinger Lives on Jupiter..

jupiter

..................... ...OUTLAW

• ninja
    ninja

move each letter in the name HAL one letter forwards............and you get?

• The Almighty Homer
    The Almighty Homer

Larsinger Lives on Jupiter..

Yes and he has his own moons revolving around him too

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit