I Want A Greasy Hamburger!

by snowbird 57 Replies latest social entertainment

• snowbird
    snowbird

The kind that used to come in waxed white paper and would make your chin greasy before the first bite!

An ice-cold Pepsi or grape kool-aid would finish the meal, thank you.

Sylvia

• minimus
  • snowbird
    snowbird

ROFL.

When are you going to extend the right hand of fellowship to me again, Minimus?

Sylvia

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

Sylvia, you've got to think BIG!

I know a place that makes sumo burgers. They're a full pound of beef and come fully loaded. Get a side of poutine and you're arteries will turn rock solid.

I love that place. It's good I moved to the other end of the city, or I might not be alive today.

W

• undercover
    undercover

You need to try this place:

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

• undercover
    undercover

You need to try this place:

http://www.heartattackgrill.com/

Twice even...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

We have a place where they still serve those. It's called Brent's Drugs and they have an old-fashioned soda fountain and fried hamburger counter in the rear of the store.

I stop in from time to time, when I'm feeling low on LDL, or I just want to needlessly raise my blood pressure.

You can read the reviews of the place, here. Here is one of the reivews:

I love Brent's. It has a special charm with the counter, milkshake mixer, kitchen right behind the counter in full view, and plenty of grease. If you're on a diet, this probably isn't the place for you. BUT, it's so worth it even if you are. The sandwiches are all great, the burgers are wonderful, and the milkshakes are to die for! All the employees greet you with a smile and our lovely Southern hospitality. The drugstore lunch counter/diner atmosphere is casual and fun. Brent's is very popular and once you go, it's obvious why. Pick up a tshirt while you're there!

• snowbird
    snowbird

Tee hee hee.

Thanks, everybody!

Poutine - had to google it!

Sylvia

• Twitch
    Twitch

Hear that. Too bad you don't have Junior's down there. Best greasy burgers on the planet and the chili fries are awesome. My arteries are getting choked just thinking about it.

• snowbird
    snowbird

I've heard tell of Junior's.

Aren't they famous for custard?

Sylvia

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit