A Sad Situation

by EmptyInside 11 Replies latest jw friends

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

Lime, I know this story is true, because I've known this woman all my life. But, I think this is an extreme example, I hope anyway. On the other end of the spectrum, I know others who still visit with there disfellowshipped children, but they keep quiet about it. But, I know no one in the hall is against this sister seeing her son. But, someone who spoke with her today related her feelings to me , and I just shook my head in sadness.

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

I think the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger should feel very guilty for putting people in this situation. Why was the son disfellowshipped--something stupid like smoking or "immorality"? Questioning the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger? Because the hounders felt like doing it and made up something? What is so horrible about these "offenses" that one must deny such people every last trace of dignity and cause relatives to feel bad in the process?

Yet, it was the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger that made all those stupid rules. They have not been totally clear as to whether close family members should be totally cut off, but they have insinuated that one is not being totally faithful to Jehovah unless they have zero contact with anyone that has made a mistake or found out that the whole thing is a scam. Even at that late age, the Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger has made a wall to prevent someone from finding out that it is a scam from their own family members.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit