What's Your Favorite Christmas Song?

by sacolton 62 Replies latest jw friends

• sacolton
    sacolton

Mine is "Silent Night". Never get tired of listening to that one.

• snowbird
    snowbird

Have you heard The Temptations sing Silent Night?

My favorite is O Holy Night - Josh Groban sings it like no other!

Sylvia

• Ilovebirthdays
    Ilovebirthdays

Carol of the Bells. I also love Trans-Siberian Orchestra's rendition of it. Although this year I pretty much love everything, because both of my kids are really into Christmas carols. They both are getting so much joy out of them, it is contagious. I just revel in the fact that they never have to miss out on or hide any enjoyment they get from anything Christmas related.

• Bourne
    Bourne

I remember this from a young, young child. Even as a witness then, I was always overjoyed to see this special on TV. Strange that even though we NEVER celebrated Christmas in any way, this time of year left me with a certain spirit of the season. I don't know how else to explain it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPG3zSgm_Qo

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

That's my favorite too Bourne. That song means Christmas to me maybe cuz as a born-in it was the only bit of the holidays we could have in the house. I still watch that cartoon...it was on last night.

• palmtree67
    palmtree67

Feliz Navidad. It sounds so happy!

• dissed
    dissed

Anything Nat King Cole sang

• dissed
    dissed

A good Xmas Parrot story.....

As we were setting up our decorations this past weekend, my wife started to whistle Jingle Bells. Our Parrot (Tarzan) started to whistle Jingle Bells, the entire song. We inherited Tarzan 5 years ago from someone and had never known, she knew the tune Jingle Bells.

Our last Parrot we had during our JW days shared with us WT slogans. Ugh! And remonded us of them till she died two years ago.

Now its nice to have a bird that's free from the WT bondage!

• Angharad
    Angharad

This is been playing on the radio a lot over here -I think its really funny

SKIP IN IT ABOUT 2 MINUTES FOR THE SONG

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEbUtpPQihM

• Angharad

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit