Concept of There Being A God

by Undecided 20 Replies latest jw friends

• Adonai438
    Adonai438

I have learned that every opinion and feeling deserves respect. Not because they are all right but because of the person behind them. I respect everyones ability to make up their own minds. At the same time that does not mean that everyone is correct- which is obvious because of the millions of different opinions out there- they all cannot be true at the same time.
    If God does exist then it's every person's responsibility to discover and respond to him. After all- he is your creator. If God exists
    (which I know has much scientific and historical etc.. evidence) then you must then find out who he is. Find out which 'Holy book' and 'God' is the truth. I know the evidence proves the Bible to be the word of God which means I have to take it seriously- everything it says not just the parts I happen to like.
    If God does not exist then you don't need to care about religion and only need to care about how much fun you can have in this life because this is it. But you cannot arrive at the "God does NOT exist" conclusion without examining the evidence otherwise you are taking just as big of a leap of faith as those who blindly follow a religion. We all seem to have the experience in blindly following a religion & now that we are out of it lets not make the same mistake in the other direction. I know if a person honstly examines the evidence he or she will find God. I know because I did study the evidence and it proved God and I know tons of others that did too.
    thanks for reading my ramble :)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit