Russian court rules against JWs

by Mickey mouse 30 Replies latest jw friends

• cantleave
    cantleave

You know what this is.....Prophecy being fulfilled.

The good news in this is that WTS assets have been siezed. IMO the Russian authorities should leave the R&F dubs alone and just freeze the bank accounts and assets of the dubby masters, stop the import of the literature and win the case in the court of HR, using the argument that WTS mind control techiniques are an erosion human rights.

• What-A-Coincidence
  • OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Cantleave..

Of course your right,JW`s should be left alone..

But..

The Russian Government does not understand the differnce between JW`s and the WBT$..

Not even JW`s understand the difference between the WBT$ and JW`s..

Most everyone thinks they are one and the same..

Including Jehovah`s Witness`s..

• Farkel
    Farkel

:Jehovah's Witnesses spokesman Yaroslav Sivulskiy told The Associated Press. "We are concerned that it may affect all our activities, including imports of our publications which are printed in Germany."

I noted that the article didn't mention any outright banning of dubs from preaching their "gospel". Isn't that what they are supposed to be doing anyway? The article didn't specifically mention that, but did vaguely mention banning their "activities." What activities? The article was devoted almost entirely to their book-selling operation, not individual preaching per se. Brother Sivulskiy inadvertently revealed the biggest concern of the WTS. (Note it WASN'T that Jehovah's Witnesses might be imprisoned, bankrupted or tortured.) NO! It was the banning of the imports of the books they BUY and SELL that was specifically mentioned as their BIGGEST concern.

It's not rocket science to see where the priorities of the WT leaders are: their bank accounts.

Farkel, Still Breathing CLASS

• cantleave
    cantleave

HEY Farkel - Welcome Back!!!!!! Glad you are still breathing.

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I just came across this review of CofC on Amazon: a relic from the last round of persecution in Russia, and also back when Heinz was a loyal JW defender.

16 of 100 people found the following review helpful: 1.0 out of 5 starsUsed to Promote Violence and Bigotry, June 29, 2001

By H. Schmitz (High Point, NC United States) - See all my reviews
    (REAL NAME)

This review is from: Crisis of Conscience (Paperback)

Reviewer Kristina Gonzalez claims this book saved her life, yet daily we are receiving reports from those in Russia of the atrocities performed Jehovah's Witnesses, especially in the Georgian province. Interestingly, in order to fuel the cycle of hate and violence against Jehovah's Witnesses there, Ray Franz's polemic "Crisis of Conscience" has been translated into Russian and posted on the internet for free viewing. Franz claims to want to "help" others with his book...but instead it is being used in a most hateful fashion. I hope you can live with yourself Ray. I hope you can sleep at night, knowing your book is helping to destroy lives of your former brothers in Russia and turn the fight for religious freedom back to the dark ages. Frankly, I couldn't live with myself if I was in your shoes. If Kristina thinks Franz book promotes Christian Freedom, the facts speak otherwise. This goes for others also, like Ron Rhodes, James White, Rob Bowman, Walter Martin etc. If you only knew how your writings are being used to incite hatred, you might think twice.

• jonathan dough
    jonathan dough

Your welcome Mr.Dough

It's mister wants-more-dough to you.

• purplesofa
    purplesofa

thanks for posting that slim

purps

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Welcome Home Farkel!!..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• dissed
    dissed

Honestly, I don't see it as a big deal. In the old days they imprisoned the JW's. This has nothing to do with that. Just limiting the extremist-human rights violaters-child moleting dictatorial group.

Dissed - Who welcomes the still breathing Farkel back to forum. (although he really never left)

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit