A Question regarding Spirits?

by cantleave 13 Replies latest jw friends

• wobble
    wobble

I suppose it all comes down to taste,of the personal subjective kind, but in my case it also comes down to the fact that I overindulged in a rather terrible way on Irish whisky once, and I cannot abide that brand any more. I wont name it, I don't want to put you guys off.

I agree with the Scotsman too, that the single malts are all worth trying, they are all individual. One of the nicest I have had recently came from near Ballmoral, called Loughnagar or something similar, maybe from the royal distillery if there is such a thing, smooth and flavoursome she was.

Another one I enjoyed, aged in oak sherry barrells, was The Macallan, but this may not be to everyone's taste, you can still detect the sherry !

love

Wobble

p.s We will drink a dram together soon Cantleave (that name doesn't sound even a little bit Scottish , Tee Hee)

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

We'll all drink a dram when I see you in heaven.

• awildflower
    awildflower

I don't know about Scottish whiskey, but I loooooove dark Irish beer! It's the only beer I like to drink IF I drink beer. Tell you one thing, if I'm going to try Scottish whiskey I want to go to Scotland!...........wf

• parakeet
    parakeet

Scotch -- Johnny Walker Blue

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit