• snowbird
    snowbird
    Has anyone listened to the 911 call?

I listened to it earlier this am.

I was going all the while.

Sylvia

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

Well of course it was "homocide," unless they guy's still twitching.

• keyser soze
    keyser soze
    I don't think any gun-control supporting husband could honestly say they'd rather have their wife unarmed in a situation like this.

Nor would any other gun-control advocate. Those aren't the people they're trying to keep guns away from.

Not in the news? How else did you hear about it? Does the link lead to a carrier pigeon?

That was my thought, too. Obviously it was in the news somewhere.

• snowbird
  • daniel-p
    daniel-p
    I don't think any gun-control supporting husband could honestly say they'd rather have their wife unarmed in a situation like this.

Nor would any other gun-control advocate. Those aren't the people they're trying to keep guns away from.

The laws that are passed to reduce accessibility to firearms affects law abiding citizens more than criminals, simply because criminals do not abide by the regulations in the first place. So despite what gun-control advocates say, their policies make it harder for women like this to weild a shotgun in her own home, depending on the state.

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

What a vile woman, to coldly shoot a man without even asking about his undoubtedly troubled past, his fears, his weaknesses. Life is so cheap.

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

What a vile woman, to coldly shoot a man without even asking about his undoubtedly troubled past, his fears, his weaknesses. Life is so cheap.

I know, surely he was abused in the past, and just needed some therapy.

• Finally-Free
    Finally-Free

He just needed a little tough love. She gave it to him.

It worked.

W

• SixofNine
    SixofNine

..or maybe even just a cuppa tea. I know I've cut my hand and given cause for a property damage claim a few times whilst going out for tea.

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

I think the phrase should be "not in the mainstream news," because generally speaking, one doesn't hear about someone using a gun to defend themselves. Usually guns are mentioned in connection to school shootings, robberies, etc.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit