Gun story not in the news

by Deputy Dog 49 Replies latest jw friends

• Deputy Dog
    Deputy Dog

The dispatcher did a great job as well.

• villabolo
    villabolo

"She was armed with a 16-gauge shotgun . . ."

Somebody suggest to her real nicely that she should get either a 12 or a 20 gauge. There's a much wider selection and quantity of ammunition then there is for the 16. All the more so, in some future day when the ammunition may be banned.

villabolo

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I love storys with Happy Ending`s!..

........................... ...OUTLAW

• BurnTheShips
    BurnTheShips

Somebody suggest to her real nicely that she should get either a 12 or a 20 gauge. There's a much wider selection and quantity of ammunition then there is for the 16. All the more so, in some future day when the ammunition may be banned.

Many women find the 12 gauge's recoil intimidating. Still, you are right otherwise. 9 pellets of 00 buck in the face or chest is a pretty persuasive deterrent.

Also, few things strike more fear in the heart of goblins and orcs than the sound of a shotgun being racked in the darkness.

BTS

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

This lady demonstrated excellent gun control.

• Wasanelder Once
    Wasanelder Once

All he wanted to do was sharet the good news of God's Kingdom. Some people.... W.Once

• VoidEater
    VoidEater

Not in the news? How else did you hear about it? Does the link lead to a carrier pigeon?

;-)

• daniel-p
    daniel-p

I don't think any gun-control supporting husband could honestly say they'd rather have their wife unarmed in a situation like this.

• truthseekeriam
    truthseekeriam

They had a little piece on HLN and played the 911 call. They also said they were investigating it as a homicide?? Is that normal in that situation?

I think she did the right thing that man was not backing away.

• babygirl75
    babygirl75

I think it's normal they have to do a so called "investigation" but will then close it without any charges. She did the same thing I would have!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit