Welcome Me Back... Please

by Doubtfully Yours 29 Replies latest jw friends

• Doubtfully Yours
    Doubtfully Yours

After a very long hiatus in which I organized my feelings, thoughts and actions, please take time to welcome me back to this fine forum.

I'm trapped inside the Organization, with no end in sight whatsoever. However, I've learned to keep a pretty good balance of the inner and outter world; not perfect in, not perfect out, just keeping a good balance for my sanity's sake.

Feels good to be back posting again.

DY

• teel
    teel

Welcome back

I don't think I met you before, being fairly new here, but if you feel good being back, then welcome, have a seat.

• Heaven
    Heaven

Welcome back, DY! Glad you can keep a balance. It is very difficult knowing that the WTS isn't the truth but having to remain in for the sake of family and friends.

• Open mind
    Open mind

Three moderators will have to meet with you before you can resume posting.

Make sure you sound repentant.

Welcome back! Do whatever's healthiest for you.

om

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

Welcome back DY!

• Gregor
    Gregor

Sounds good. Whatever works! Welcome back. We'll slaughter a fatted calf and have a feast.

• leavingwt
    leavingwt

Welcome back.

I'm sorry you're trapped in there.

• Gerard
  • OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Three moderators will have to meet with you before you can resume posting.

Make sure you sound repentant.

Good one, OM. You will also have to have restrictions on your posting. We cannot totally restrict you, as that would hinder your apostate progress, so you just cannot disagree with anyone for awhile and you need to "study" with Minimus or Blondie or some other more experienced poster.

HEY, Welcome back and enjoy life.

• I quit!
    I quit!

Welcome back. I'm also very sorry that you are trapped in the Watchtower. Definately not my favorite place.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit