Welcome WOL Refugees

by Thirdson 11 Replies latest jw friends

• Prisca
    Prisca

COMF/Gato Cat/Satans Spawn

There is no need for parodys because those bros/sis you describe are already on those boards.

There is always a sister there who thinks the world is wonderful, Jehovah's people are wonderful, the people on the board are wonderful, and everything she writes is wonderful.

Then there are the bros who think they have to one-up on anything someone says. When I was a regular on WOL and witnet, I had a few spirited discussions with guys who expected me to agree with them simply because they were a MS, pioneer, or just because they had some extra bits hanging between their thighs. Guess I was too outspoken for their liking, haha!

But seriously, I hope at least a few from WOL read this DB, and will have the courage to join.

• slipnslidemaster
    slipnslidemaster
    I don't see the point of a kamikaze flame post on a place like that. It gets deleted and you get banned, and maybe 10 people read it. Big deal.
    Wouldn't it be more inventive and fun to parody witness life? To become the terminally correct MS, or the perpetually positive airhead pioneer sister? No matter how positive a post is, Sister Vacuous can outdo it for cheer and goodwill. No matter how accurate a statement may be, Brother Spock knows more information on it, or has a timely admonition about blind obedience to the slave.

I totally agree with you COMF. I think that they hate more then apostates is an "ultra Witness". I usually am an ultra Witness when I'm in the chat rooms and they HATE that. Boy they turn on you so fast.

Slipnslidemaster:"In theory, there is no difference between theory and practice. But, in practice, there is."
    - Jan L.A. van de Snepscheut

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit