Great Video: Why you should never talk to the police, even when you are innocent and did nothing wrong..

by Elsewhere 34 Replies latest jw friends

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

HOW TO HAVE FUN WITH THE COPS:

Next time you happen to be walking and see a cop... pause... lock eyes with him for about 1 or 2 seconds, then BOLT as fast as you can!

• Gayle
    Gayle

I somewhat laughed with us all at our lingering effect of the TMS, almost judging the 3 P's, pitch, power and pace, giving a "G" or "W" on their "delivery."

Whether one spoke a bit too fast or one spoke a bit too slow, it is a fact to appreciate and respect our 5th amendment right. "If we don't 'know' what our rights are, we have none." (I think the same thing happened to us in the organization, we got too honest, assumed responsibility and then got their ax.)

I have my attorney card, with a legal service, right behind my license in my wallet. In fact, I have the toll free phone number in my cell phone contacts.

Thank you, Elsewhere, for those "youtube" video clips and the other 2 following clips noted there on YouTube were valuable also..

• White Dove
    White Dove

Good info written on the Power Point part of it, but man if his voice didn't just buzz. I salute those who have the nerves to listen to that angry bee hive of sound for more than a couple of minutes.

• AdaMakawee
    AdaMakawee

I think part of the reason some might have more of a problem listening then others is your geographic location. Some areas the speech you listen to daily and that you have yourself (mostly in the southern US) is more slow and drawn out. If you live where people naturally talk faster, you had no problem with the man. I admit he was a bit irritating, but I had no trouble keeping up. I don't talk that fast myself, but I hear people that do.

At any rate, I agree with him 100%.

Ada

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> Gayle: I have my attorney card, with a legal service, right behind my license in my wallet. In fact, I have the toll free phone number in my cell phone contacts.

Great idea.

I have a few lawyer contacts in my phone, but did not think to put their cards in my wallet.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit