Where did YHWH Originate?

by cameo-d 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    YHWH never was originated. He has always been and always will be. It's written all those calling on his name will be saved, the devil does not want us calling on God's name so he has hidden it almost to the point where we cant find it.

Cameo is NOT referring to the "person" some know as YHWH but from where the Tetragramton came from.

By the way, you don't care much for the New Covenant, do you?

• cameo-d
    cameo-d

PSacramento: "Cameo is NOT referring to the "person" some know as YHWH but from where the Tetragramton came from."

---

Actually, the question is open for interpretation.

I am very curious as to where the "person" Yhwh originated.

Was it an alien from Pleides?

Was it a rumbling volcano?

Was it just made up as a disguise for men to do evil under the idea of "divine instruction"?

• wannabe
    wannabe

Hello!

Maybe this isn't related to this discussion, but thought I'd throw it out for what it's worth anyway. Didn't Jehovah foretell through the pen of his Prophet Jeremiah, these words: "They are thinking of making my people forget my name by means of their dreams that they keep relating one to the other, just as their Father's forgot my name by means of Baal." Now, just who is it that might possibly be behind that? Perhaps the 'god of this World,' satan the devil? Being a god himself, would he wish for the true God's name to be known? Would this one wish to share his position with any other God? Wouldn't he wish to have that name hidden away, so no one would come to know it; thereby directing worship he required away from himself, to the true God? Jeremiah 23:27 Just a thought! Wannabe

• PSacramento
    PSacramento
    Actually, the question is open for interpretation.
    I am very curious as to where the "person" Yhwh originated.
    Was it an alien from Pleides?
    Was it a rumbling volcano?
    Was it just made up as a disguise for men to do evil under the idea of "divine instruction"?

You "just" want to knwo where God came from?

LOL !!

• frankiespeakin
    frankiespeakin

One thing I think all serious inquirers can rule out is that the YHWH did not originate from God but must be of a purely circumstantial origin.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit