The emperor's new clothes? JW know there's something wrong but no one dares admi it/

by artemis.design 11 Replies latest jw friends

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

I had many JWs confidentially admit to me that there is something wrong. One older sister said it was like a dead fish that stinks from the head down. This was many years ago. But yet these people are still there "faithful" whereas I am almost 9 years into a 'fade'. Of course, these people either do not know what I found out about the religion or they simply do not care.

I have said this before and I do agree that many JWs believe in their heart that because the religion has the magic name of Jehovah, nothing wrong can go on forever. They believe He will step in and correct things in His time. So for this reason they stay no matter how many scandals are going on and how changing and ridiculous the teachings may be. In a way they have an arrogance of some people who feel 'my country, right or wrong'. They feel they will get an "A" for effort and loyalty if they stick with it through thick and thin. It also cannot be discounted that many have spent their whole lives there and it is too late to start over somewhere else. Some would not leave even if a wrecking ball with Jesus Christ riding it came swinging throught the headquarters walls.

• jookbeard
    jookbeard

the problem is and my father always said this" even if I was the only one left I'd still believe it" the brain dead Dubs always look to the "new light" and Jerkhoobah will always reveal truth in the end.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit