"Is It Latter Than You Think" Article in Awake

by Leprechaun 34 Replies latest watchtower bible

• blondie
  • slimboyfat
    slimboyfat

I think I saw a different pre-9/11 WT picture somewhere that was even more eerily reminiscent of the Twin Tower attack. Does that ring a bell?

• blondie
  • Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

I recall a different one, too.

IIRC, though, it was in the same blue ink as the most recent one you posted, Blondie.

• agonus
    agonus

How 'bout this 'un here?

• agonus
    agonus

"Twin towers with plane" meme has shown up in many other places... along with the destroyed Statue of Liberty image... wonder if it's part of the whole "trend towards global consciousness" thing...

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

> there is a picture of two passenger jets flying into the world trade center buildings, now, what do you think of that. Now, that was some thirty years in advance, and a little more than coincidence.

I have never seen anything even resembling what you described.

I have seen the following, which is an aircraft flying AWAY from the WTC along with the Apollo Command Module rocket going to the moon.

• agonus
    agonus

Speaking 'o which...

secretsun.blogspot.com

Weird...

• BluesBrother
    BluesBrother

Talking of "spooky" co incidences about 911 ( I am sure that that is all it was) - if you have 7 minutes to spare check this YouTube link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmmOVSmmdwk

The show "The Lone Gunmen " was never shown over here, more is the pity.

The title "It is Later Than You Think" was ,of course previously used by the WTS in 1949 as a Public Talk title. Did they crib it from the popular song? Anyway, it was not so lat as they thought, was it? ..that was 60 years ago and counting. Any little children who heard that talk will be elderly by now

• Ri
    Ri

The WTO didn't have a clue it would be Islam religeous extremist who started Amegeddon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit