Revelation! It's grand climax at hand! Brand new book!

by hubert 14 Replies latest watchtower bible

• Larsinger58
    Larsinger58

Yep, definitely some fun stuff in this book. Pictures with lots of symbolism.

But speaking of rare books. Few people talk about "Babylon the Great Has Fallen!" book. That was a really, really think book, primarily based on Alexander Hyslop's "The Two Babylons" which the WTS also distributed at one point. But they did not include it in the WT CT Library!! ROFL!!!

That is soo funny. It means even they know that book was way too far out, so I suppose it is an unofficial book now.

LS

• designs
    designs

Oldies but Goodies. I haven't thought about the 63 Babylon the Great Has Fallen book in years, and they didn't include it in the CDROM, wild.

I was at the 63 Rose Bowl Convention when it was released, very trippy, maybe the Beatles read it and wrote Lucy in the Sky With Diamonds years later......coo cooo ahcooo.

• isaacaustin
    isaacaustin

What color book is that? I am trying to think of which one it is on my parent's shelf? The yellow one is God's Kingdom of 1000 Years?

• designs
    designs

Isaac, it was Red and came with a seperate questions booklet. Those were Fred's hayday years.

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

Moshe, they are all confused, because like all of their other publications, its full of shit, and no amount of new light ever going to change it. Just think of how that money couldve been better spent. Even that Daniel book. Full of Crap.

All full of crap from begining to end, and written in a way so as to make themselves out to be Gods people, and how they cunningly welded i n that 7 times idea into the live forever book, cunningly stating that 607-1914 was the gentile times.

Send all your wbts crap to me here in china, theres a guy I know whos moving into the luxury toilet roll business, because that all their crap is fit for.......the pdf on Pay Attention (the secret elders handbook), well thats doing really well, cant get enough printed off, its selling faster than we can print.

The disappointment and failed prophecies of Jehovah's Witnesses, a grand climax, when is that one coming out?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit