"Meet my J.C. representation"

by Simon 15 Replies latest jw friends

• Tina
    Tina

Yep basic civil and human rights violations.You're not allowed to face your accuser,or have any advocate or representation. Strictly star chamber tactics and they call that justice???? T

Vive Bene
    Spesso L'amore
    Di Risata Molto!!!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Simon,I think it would be a good idea to watch over people about to be bullyed.No notice,nothing!Just show up,take care of your friend and put the bastards on notice not to mess with your friend again!I could really enjoy this.I did it for myself,and I watch over my family.They will never mess with my family members still in the Borg.Although they could try.Heh-Heh-Heh...OUTLAW

• ISP
    ISP

Simon...you could have a 'dubs in trouble' private forum or something.

For example..'JW facing a Judicial Hearing?....Need advice?...In trouble? contact us...etc..'

Any thoughts?

ISP

• Scully
    Scully

Don't you find, though, that if you insist on bringing 'witnesses' or 'representation' on your own behalf, that the JC immediately begins questioning your "heart condition"?? In effect, they already seem to have decided the outcome of any meeting. I've been fortunate enough to have thusfar avoided such a confrontation, and I have no intention of ever subjecting myself to one.

If their JC meetings are so "upright", then they really have nothing to fear by the presence of another person for the moral support of the accused. If the JC meetings are so "appropriate", they would not object to having witnesses or representatives for the accused there to speak on their behalf. If the JC meetings are so "righteous" then they would be open to the scrutiny of the whole world.

If JC meetings served their intended purpose - "to keep God's congregation clean" - there would be no child molesters or wife beaters serving as elders or ministerial servants in any congregation; there would be no battered women being disfellowshiped in absentia on trumped up charges of adultery when all she was doing was trying to find a place where she felt safe; there would be no sexually abused children being threatened with disfellowshiping for "slandering" prominent members of the congregations.

The writing is on the wall for them.... 'you have been weighed in the balances and have been found deficient'. They are indeed nothing more than 'whitewashed graves full of dead men's bones and every sort of uncleanness.'

Love, Scully

It is not persecution for an informed person to expose a certain religion as being false. - WT 11/15/63

• dungbeetle
    dungbeetle

"In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the A---postate Team""

I just stole this...

In 1975 a crack team of publishers was sentenced to death by a judicial commiteee. They promptly escaped from the cult and now live life on the run. If you have a problem ... and if you can find them ... maybe you can contact the Apostate Team"

• ladonna
    ladonna

Simon,

OOooooo...I love the idea

And Scully, a "victim" could always bring in a latest heart EKG as evidence of a healthy heart. I would

Ana...lol's@Simon

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit