Did You WANT To Talk To Disfellowshipped People?

by minimus 39 Replies latest jw friends

• chickpea
    chickpea

the few who were DFd at the KH i attended
    i didnt really know in the first place so i didnt
    have to "shun" them as they really were
    unknown to me....

except for one... the kid of my really good friend...
    but he was a d!ckhead no matter how you looked at it

after i took the red pill, i did "greet" him when he came
    to one of my son's open mics.... but then he screwed
    him on recording/production agreement.... so he proved
    my point that he really was/is a d!ckhead

• slipnslidemaster
  • minimus
    minimus

Slippy, you are always to the point, huh?

• boyzone
    boyzone

How come so many of you spoke to df'd people? And how come all the JW's I'm surrounded with (I live on an island with about 500 witnesses here) never say a word to me? Not one.

God, I must be surrounded by some seriously anal dubs!

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

My guess is a majority of JWs would be willing to speak with a DFd person if they knew they wouldn't get caught.

• carpediem
    carpediem

No, I didnt want to tarnish my perfect self with those Jehovah had cast off. Shame on me!!

• cattails
    cattails

Yeah, I've gotten talked to twice in the last few months for talking to DF'ed ones.

Mind you they were at the hall, and I just said I was happy to see them. Well,

got spotted and taken to the side school. I think I'm on double secret probation

as a result.

• moshe
    moshe

I have- if they are decent blokes. Right now, I haven't any ex-JW near me to talk with- But it could be some fun, if the were as crazy as Johnny Cip.

I was still a JW when I went on a job that had a df'd JW- He was still a nice person and I talked to him just like noting had happened- I guess I wasn't cut out to shun people.

• JoJoJones
    JoJoJones

I couldn't ignore anyone who'd been disfellowshipped. I just had to greet them - - it didn't feel right not to. I would have felt cold and callous had I not said hi. Besides, I was no angel. How could I possibly shun anyone?

• cantleave
    cantleave

I always smiled and winked at the ones I liked. When I woke up I started talking to them at the hall, no questioned it I was an elder.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit