Don't worry - the F&DS will deal with the root causes of mankind's woes!

by peacedog 11 Replies latest jw friends

• mrsjones5
    mrsjones5

"mrsjones: I think technically the 144k *is* the F&DS, although for all intents and purposes, the GB is really the F&DS......"

Hm, there is a separation sort of there. The gb claims to be the fds and also apart of the 144,000 since all of the gb claim to be of the annoitted who happen to be the 144,000. But now that I think about it maybe you're right that the 144,000 is the fds. Thankfully I don't really give a crap.

• Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

[Jesus] knew that he himself as King of that Kingdom, along with his resurrected Spirit-begotten brothers, would deal with the root causes of mankind's woes-sin and the Devil. (Rom. 5:12; Rev. 20:10)

What does "would deal" mean? It must have to do with procrastination and empty promises. "Mankind's woes to end soon... very soon now."

(Romans 5:12) 12 That is why, just as through one man sin entered into the world and death through sin, and thus death spread to all men because they had all sinned—.

(Revelation 20:10) 10 And the Devil who was misleading them was hurled into the lake of fire and sulphur, where both the wild beast and the false prophet [already were]; and they will be tormented day and night forever and ever.

Hmm, don't see any mention of either Jesus or his FDS brothers there. No mention of dealing with the root causes of mankind's woes, either. If Jesus "knew" there was something he himself would do, he sure never ever mentioned it to anybody, huh? Boy, this really is all contrived.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit