Do you ever feel anxious..for no reason.

by lisavegas420 17 Replies latest jw friends

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I feel, ....not quite myself, but I don't know why. I feel anxious...un-nerved, like something isn't right, but don't know what. I dread the day, and the week.

lisa

• AK - Jeff
    AK - Jeff

It's prob just the 'gotta get back in the swing after Turkey day' anxiety.

http://www.webmd.com/anxiety-panic/guide/mental-health-anxiety-disorders

Jeff

• Newborn
    Newborn

Yes it can happen to me too...I hope it passes quickly. I hope you're not lonely dear??

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I think I'm between these two.

Social anxiety disorder: Also called social phobia, social anxiety disorder involves overwhelming worry and self-consciousness about everyday social situations. The worry often centers on a fear of being judged by others, or behaving in a way that might cause embarrassment or lead to ridicule.

Generalized anxiety disorder: This disorder involves excessive, unrealistic worry and tension, even if there is little or nothing to provoke the anxiety.

This is the same feelings I had as a JW before going to the meeting, or field service.

I have a long day and week ahead of me. I just got to suck it up and do it. Why does life sometimes feel hard?

I don't think I'm lonely, I have two cats, a husband and a dog. (I had to put the cats first, they would want to be first.I wish I could just stay here with them all day.)

• Satanus
    Satanus

A person who took the antibiotic treatment for h pylori said that her anxiety dissappeared after she was cured of it. Appareantly, the helicobactor pylori bacteria stomach infection, besides causing indigestion and heartburn, also causes anxiety. Not saying that yall got that. But, of you get a lot of heartburn and burping and stuff, it could be that.

S

• Newborn
    Newborn

Dear Lisa,

Hang in there...you can see from my post y-day that I had a very bad day...that's just life...feels a bit better today though...it goes up and down and only that in itself demands a lot of energy unfortunately

My cousin suffers from Social anxiety disorder and depression so I know how hard and tough that can be.

Ps. I wish I could just stay at home and cuddle with my cat also. I'm glad you're not alone.

• trueblue
  • Perry
    Perry

I turned the film off after it said that marijuana cured cancer.

My experience has been this:

Emotions give a person information to examine. Hopefully this is done fairly & rationally. They are very useful and part of our humanity. "Shutting down" or covering up with substance abuse is childish and doesn't addresss the issue your emotions are trying to tell you about.

• trueblue
    trueblue

It has been many years sense I have used marijuana for depression but I have been thinking about starting again, if only I could find a way to get it with out all the weirdos involved. I remembered that it works.

My Doctor told me that I have had too many traumatic experiences in life, that it is impossible to cope, and there is no cure and I have to take meds for the rest of my life. Only the med.s that have been prscribed to me are way to expensive and do not work as well as marijuana.

I had another Doctor tell me that it is amazing that I have managed to not be serving a life sentance in prison after all the traumatic experiences that I have experienced. The worst conditions that she has ever heard of in all her career.

I believe I owe my freedom to marijuana...

• life is to short
    life is to short

Lisa

I feel that way too a lot myself. I hate that feeling. I hope the feeling pass fast for you. Sorry.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit