Do you like unexpected visitors?

by highdose 25 Replies latest jw friends

• highdose
    highdose

I fall into the sad bracket of not likiing them. Sorry but i spend my whole working day being unrelentingly polite and charming ... when i get home i want to switch off and slob out. I do not want the doorbell to ring and have to play host! I don't mind if someone calls ahead, thats fine and i often invite people around... but just turning up!!!

• LightCloud
    LightCloud

Definitely hate it.

• EmptyInside
    EmptyInside

No, I don't like it. It seems people come by when everything is a mess and I haven't cleaned in weeks. But, no one ever comes to visit when everything is in order,including myself.

• asilentone
    asilentone

No Way, I will turn them away and have them come back later at scheduled day and time if I want to welcome them back.

• four candles
    four candles

Sometimes........depends. If I'm sat around naked then I don't,but then again I can see folks coming up the driveway so I can be prepared.

• Newborn
    Newborn

Depends who it is

• lisavegas420
    lisavegas420

I don't appreciate unexpected visitors. I don't even like the phone to ring.

lisa

• carpediem
    carpediem

I dont like unexpected visitors, unless they are just popping in for say 15 minutes, and only stay 15 minutes and not 3 hours.

• LockedChaos
    LockedChaos

Nope

Usually don't like expected one's either

• Bangalore
    Bangalore

What about Elder's coming by to snoop without calling first?

Bangalore

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit