Are Your Feelings Hurt By JWs That Come Here And Say Nasty Things?

by minimus 35 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

Some Witnesses come here and try to rebel rouse. Some treat us very harshly and are very judgmental. What do you say to such Witnesses?

• cantleave
    cantleave

No, I see them as victims of a cult and feel sorry for them.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

If everyone else could ignore them, I could. But when I see my new friends getting upset, I do try to interject to calm things down. I don't like seeing posters here get upset over JW's who are not here to do anything but hurt us.

However, most JW's who come here I dont' think are like that. But it only takes a noisy minority of one to get everyone riled up and to let out some welled up angst from our JW days against them.

• dinah
    dinah
    What do you say to such Witnesses?

What I would really say IRL would get me banned from the board.

• minimus
    minimus

JWs say WE are the bad ones. Some that come here don't act like "True Christians".

• dinah
    dinah

One thing I have noticed on this board, the "Witnesses" who have posted here say more hateful things than the "apostates" do.

When you threaten their belief system they bite and snarl like wounded dogs.

• AllTimeJeff
    AllTimeJeff

Minimus, thats only because JW's are trained to see disagreeing (or looking crosseyed at a Watchtower article) as wrong.

Christians acting like Christ is something an individual can only decide to do anyway. A group, religion, whatever, can't enforce acting like Christ. Not even Jesus did. You either imitate him or you don't. But you sure don't need to advertise it.

Imo, if you have to tell people "HI THERE!! I AM ACTING LIKE JESUS!! LOOK AT MEEEE!!!!" then you aren't a Christian, I don't care what group you belong to.

JW's fail that test miserably, thanks to following the GB.

• Casper
    Casper
    Some treat us very harshly and are very judgmental.

Personally, I don't give them the time of day... IMO, if they were "Real" witnesses they wouldn't be here in the first place.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Yes..

I`m devistated..

I sit up and cry all night..

I`m so depressed..

I eat Ice-cream straight from the carton..

Pregnant Hispanic woman looking into ice cream pint photo

Mean Jehovah`s Witness`s..

Have turned me into a Pregnant Hispanic Woman.. &n

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit