Does anyone have PDFs for the Watchtowers of January and February 2010?

by dgp 17 Replies latest jw friends

• dgp
    dgp

Anybody has them?

• peacedog
    peacedog

bttt

• dgp
    dgp

Sorry, what does bttt mean?

• yesidid
    yesidid

dgp,

You have a message. Click on the envelope at the top right hand corner of the page.

y

• dgp
    dgp

Well, I am correcting myself. I am not sure if anyone has the Watchtowers for January and February 2010. If anyone has them, would that person please share them with me? I would certainly appreciate it.

Sorry if I came across as rude.

• fokyc
    fokyc

"Watchtower_January_15th_2010_OCRd_searchable.pdf" You can access this by clicking the following link: http://www.box.net/shared/t4yfvthtc3

I haven't scanned February yet though, during December the Watchtower Society are going to put pfd's of the study articles on their website.

fokyc

• wobble
    wobble

It is ages since I looked at a WT publication, they make me want to vomit, but did not the study WT have subsidiary articles too ?

If they are not on the official WT site perhaps someone will kindly scan them,and post them, for us,in the future.

They are the kind of place they try to get their mind control over without the public seeing it.

Love

Wobble

• ninja
    ninja

anybody got the october 2014 watchtower yet?

the one that has the governing body on the front.....with red faces

• IMHO
    IMHO

Just had a quick look at this WT.

I didn't know that all recreational activities had to include studying (see picture on p19.)

Let's go to the the forest for a picnic and have a study.

• JW_Researcher
    JW_Researcher

fokyc wrote:

"Watchtower_January_15th_2010_OCRd_searchable.pdf" You can access this by clicking the following link:

Thank you, fokyc!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit