RECORDED...FROM THE HORSE'S MOUTH, THE GB SAYS APOSTATES HAVE NOTHING TO OFFER.

by whereami 33 Replies latest jw friends

• whereami
    whereami

Has anyone heard this nonsense before? See Reinea, this is proof that your masters don't want you "debating" on these god awful forums. But don't worry they're praying for ya .

http://www.watchtowernews.org/media/Wallen.mp3

• Tired of the Hypocrisy
    Tired of the Hypocrisy

More wt lies.....As a person who debates with jw's online from time to time and am actually considered to be an apostate I most certainly have something to offer. I never show them something and then abandon them to be "On Their Own" as this man says. I offer the Jesus of the Bible as a replacement for their man made org.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

They offer NOTHING.... except for freedom.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

The guy is an Idiot..

He complains we have nothing to replace WBT$ Bullshit with..

There "IS" nothing to replace Bullshit with..

Unless..

You`d like More Bullshit..

To replace your Old Bullshit..

• pat1060
    pat1060

They are afraid for any one to read any thing that is going to cause you to start doubting.Just like they don't want any one to read any old literature.Because then you will see all the lies....How did something like that get recorded?

• drew sagan
    drew sagan

Great clip!

Who recorded it? Which GB member?

• minimus
    minimus

Wallen isn't a GB member.

• DerrickNSyracuse
    DerrickNSyracuse

The elder's typical response to those Witnesses surfing the Net to discover the truth about their religion. It is sad to see how he is parroting the Watchtower stance on 'apostates'...but one thing I do need to say to any Jehovah's Witness horrified by his or her discoveries regarding pedophilia, WT secret association with the UN, false prophecies, or knowing other Witnesses who are shaken up by bad experience at the Kingdom Halls: Yahwweh is NEVER the problem...it is religion!!!

• Balsam
    Balsam

The Governing Body bethel folks (or Elders) think it is so terrible to rob someone of their faith in the organization as God's special divinely directed group. The thing is they are lying to the followers by deceiving them into believing they are divine directed. They are right we might not offer followers of the WTS a faith based religious alternative but that is only because there is no faith based direction that is TRUTH from an absolute perspective anywhere. The the WTBTS is selling a bill of goods to people fooling them into believing a LIE concerning this organization called Jehovah's Witnesses.

What people leaving the JW's gain in the right to decide for themselves if they are strong enough to appreciate it. Granted it is tough after handing our lives and mind over to the WTS and then taking it back but their is no benefit to remaining in a LIE by being a JW either.

• I quit!
    I quit!

This guy uses the old Watchtower argument I've heard many times from Witnesses whenever one of their lies or false teaching has been pointed out. They say what do you have to offer that is better? Also know as the "where are we to go" defense. This form reasoning always made no sense to me. It is like saying if I see someones tire has been slashed I shouldn't point it out to them unless I have a new tire to give them. This is just plain stupid. Either the criticism is valid it isn't. It doesn't have to come with a better offer although in this case the better offer is freedom from enslavement to the Watchtower Society.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit