Why do the Churches teach Adam was created perfect?

by acolytes 44 Replies latest watchtower bible

• PSacramento
    PSacramento

Moshe,

My friends Uncle, who is a rabbi, said the samething, they muste be related, LOL !

Acolytes,

Fact is we don't know, we really don't know anything about God, we can speculate and debate and that is "half the fun", but faith is, indeed, all we can rely on.

And I agree, debating and learning from each other is quite enjoyable.

• DrJohnStMark
    DrJohnStMark

moshe: until humans became self-aware, they were just like the animals, living by instinct, with no worries about

So Adam and Eve, when created, were perfect animals.

• Elsewhere
    Elsewhere

>So tell me, what part was the physical appearance? Hands? legs? hair? beard? , why no wings like the Cherbims or did they fall off? Adam wasn't circumsized, that came later, why? God was obviously uncirumsized since Adam was the same as God was in physical appearence. Hair on chest? clean shaven? what about Eve? Angels have no gender, where did she come from?

Keep in mind that this was written by ancient uneducated desert nomads who ate very moldy bread.

• moshe
    moshe

I think they walk on all fours in the beginning- Eve had to stand up to pick the fruit and liked the view up there better- poor Adam found out who the real boss was then. Eve didn't give "it" away for "free" after that Adam had to work for it.

• Perry
    Perry
    Personally I dont belive Adam did anything wrong with eating the fruit. He was given a choise with consequences and made his decision.

I agree. Choices without the possibility of responsibility aren't really choices. The Last Adam has given us a similar choice.

Whether something is "wrong" or not is a matter of opinion. So, the question logically is: whose opinion has proved more right and whose opinion has proved the more "wrong"... God's or Adam's ?

How each person answers that question goes a long way in determining how they answer the choice provided by the Last Adam.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit