I noticed at the meeting that JW's are very negative

by Iwonder17 31 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Iwonder17
    Iwonder17

So I have been a JW for yyeeaarrrrs :o(

But it just hit me tonight during the prayer. All you ever hear during the prayer is,

"it's so nice to be here this evening away from the world"

"it's good to put aside our worries for the next few hours"

"help those that are having issues"

Geez, wtf, they are so negative, don't they realize that everyone has issues, and just going to a hall for a couple of hours is not going to do anything to aid those problems except for distracting them.

Then you talk with them after the meeting and it's all " when this wicked system is over, I can't wait to blah blah blah....

Yes, there are some messed up people in the world, and there are a lot of bad things, but life is not as bad as they make it out to be.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I can`t listen to Jehovah`s Witness`s..

For another second..

Do they ever..

"Shut the F*ck Up?"

............... ...OUTLAW

• GLTirebiter
    GLTirebiter

Yes, the Ex always found the dark side of everything. She couldn't be happy about anything that didn't meet with the approval of the Watchtower. That doesn't leave much besides service, meetings, and complaining about everything outside the organization (including yours truly not being a member, let alone the Elder she wanted to be married to). Why couldn't you be happy, my dear? Give yourself permission to be human again!

• etna
    etna

Hi everyone, I've forgotten how to start a topic. Can someone help me, please?

Etna

• SirNose586
    SirNose586

And why shouldn't they be negative? There's no way for them to take control of their lives, their time, their desires, and so forth. The problems they face only can be solved by waiting...and waiting....and waiting...for a miracle that will never come.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

See "New Topic" at the top of the Page..

Hit the New topic Button..

Find a Chinese restaurant that delivers..

Make an order with your credit card..

Send the food to my house..

...................... ...OUTLAW

• poppers
    poppers

Hi everyone, I've forgotten how to start a topic. Can someone help me, please?

From the homepage select the category you want it to appear in and then select "New Topic" from the top of the page.

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Don`t listen to poppers..

The Chinese Food belongs to me!

...................... ...OUTLAW

• etna
    etna

Thank's Outlaw

Etna

• aSphereisnotaCircle
    aSphereisnotaCircle

That was one of the things I brgan noticing as I was exiting, just how negative they were.

It didn't matter what it was, they could put a negative spin on it. And they did.

I've been out for about 15 years now, and I have yet to find any other group as negative, or as sexually obsessed as the JW's are.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit