V

Star Gate Universe

Mythbusters

Robot Chicken

Family Guy

Simpsons

The Cleveland Show

American Dad

It's not easy fitting in all of that hard TV watching!

• Dagney
    Dagney

Mad Men and Breaking Bad (hiatus), Dexter, Bored to Death, and just now got into Entourage and L-O-V-E it, didn't think I would.

• undercover
    undercover

I watched the first episode of the remake of V. Was a little disappointed. Network TV is so predictable and formulated. I might try a couple more episodes to see if it comes together better...

A couple of people have told me about Dexter. I guess I need to get it on Netflix if it's available...

I like Curb, but a little Larry goes a long way...

• leavingwt
    leavingwt
    A couple of people have told me about Dexter. I guess I need to get it on Netflix if it's available...

Highly recommended. Start with Season 1 and do NOT read any spoilers.

Also, don't judge the entire show based upon the first four episodes. Keep watching.

• restrangled
    restrangled

Minimus,

Sopranos, Curb Your Enthusiasm, and Big Love.

r

• undercover
    undercover

Thanks, LWT..

What about Californication? Anyone watch that? Recommend it?

Oh yeah...Big Love... I got hooked on that one. Really good...from the JW perspective, especially

• minimus
    minimus

I LOVED the Rifleman and used to watch it every night until the re reuns ended last year. This year The 3 Stooges just ended their Sunday morning shows too.

• ldrnomo
    ldrnomo

Curb is the best and this was the best season ever. It was a brilliant way of doing a Seinfeld reunion show without really doing a Seinfeld reunion show.

I say it was "pritay pritay pritay good"

LD

• ninja
    ninja

river cottage........ hugh fearnley-whittingstall is my hero

• zagor
    zagor

I always loved to watch The Secret Millionaire, a reality television show in which a millionaire goes into area where he is not known wearing shabby clothes and acting kind of weak and lost to basically see how he (or she) will be treated. It's funny how people's perception (and treatment) of you changes depending what you put on yourself. So if he finds people are genuine he usually gives them a sizable check to solve their problem or make their dreams come true. If not, oh well people just showed their true colors and missed the chance of a lifetime.

It is fun to watch but it is not just a trivial show, it is an excercise in human psychology and comes directly from old Chinese "The Art of War" phylosophy. Actually I just remembered I've already drawn a reference to the idea ages ago
    Kinda like old ninja saying "act weak to encourage arrogance in people so you can see their true colors" But if they are genuine and many people are they will show it in the way they treat you. One of the best shows that came out of Britain and I don't say that lightly :D

here is just a sample, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijaX7rO5T2k

Bummer, embedding doesn't work, well just paste it into browser and watch it that way ;) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ijaX7rO5T2k

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit