Mom flies into red rage because I was "attacking" the JWs...

by Kudra 25 Replies latest jw friends

• Mad Sweeney
    Mad Sweeney

"Many of Darwin's predictions are about as accurate as those of the Watchtower."

This is true.

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

nah it happens to me any time I point out a fact to my ex.

why are you being so negative about the truth?

Im not being negative I say.. Im just saying that this happened or this is the case.

(hands go up to face - I wont have you attacking my religion)

they are programmed with what I call 'the new personality'

• sacolton
    sacolton

Whaaaaaaaaaa ... ? You mean Jehovah God doesn't live in the star system of Pleiades?

"The face of the deep, of course, would be toward the Pleiades, which are claimed to be the habitation of Jehovah."
    (Creation; 1927; 2,175,000 ed.; p. 94)

"The constellation of the seven stars forming the Pleiades appears to be the crowning center around which the known systems of the planets revolve even as our sun's planets obey the sun and travel in their respective orbits. It has been suggested, and with much weight, that one of the stars of that group is the dwelling-place of Jehovah and the place of the highest heavens;..."
    (Reconciliation; 1928; p. 14)

"The constellation of the Pleiades is a small one compared with others which scientific instruments disclose to the wondering eyes of man. But the greatness in size of other stars or planets is small when compared with the Pleiades in importance, because the Pleiades is the place of the eternal throne of God."
    (Reconciliation; 1928; p. 14)

• Kudra
    Kudra

:P haha. I will use that if need be, sacolton...

But I always feel a little odd presenting them with stuff off the internet- OBVIOUSLY apostate, you know...

I should just get the original books- they are not that expensive on ebay... as per B the X's link...

-K

• ColdRedRain
    ColdRedRain

JWs really don't think using logic and reasoning, they think using emotion. It's how they're programmed.

• flipper
    flipper

KUDRA- Your mom suggested they use Darwin's book for toilet paper use ? Hell- I should remember that when my JW mom sends us more Awakes or Watchtowers in the mail if we get short on T. P. ! Mrs. Flipper just mentioned it probably wouldn't be a good idea as then our butts would undergo a massive mind control grip .

But anyhow , you handled your mom great ! She's just emotional like all JW's because they think they have something worth believing in. Mind controlled clones who just don't realize where they are at. Hang in there, enjoy your weekend ! Wifey says Hi ! Peace out, Mr. Flipper

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit