I think it's time for a witnessing campaign...

by Aussie Oz 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• zagor
    zagor

lol. Have you remembered nothing from your days inside? How often are witnesses being warned to stay on guard against 'false prophets' etc. It is woven into very fabric of their identity of who they are. The only ones likely to read that are probably already either on this site or searching elsewhere on the net for answers, but by all means go for it and see what happens. ;)

to add: what I'm more concern is that they and wtbs will turn it around and take it as 'evidence' of them being 'God's people' under 'attack from demons' lmao

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

Most of the effort will only wind up in the garbage. The witlesses are programmed to throw away anything religious that is not from their own Filthful and Disgraceful Slavebugger or that has anything bad to say about the religion, without even looking at it. And, they will explain away ("new light" anything that exposes anything about their past history or their nefarious plan for those within the religion.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

You know zagor if someone had bothered to send me something like that I would have read it and been shocked. Unfortunately nobody did, maybe because people are always saying it's pointless?

• Mickey mouse
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I am going to do a little more work on the 1975 one so all the text comes out clear.

Thanks for the PMs.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Mr. Mouse, I do not mean to take the mickey out of you but, the thousands of people who at the time of joining this site were active jws, were either mistakenly drawn to this site and were still 'loyal' jws, or they were jws who were searching for answers to questions they may have had about their religion. The latter ones by all means should be helped, as they have doubts, and perhaps a desire to either have questions answered or maybe help to assist them to escape the clutches of the wts.

Your leaflets are a good idea, but would have limited appeal. But, if you wish to go door to door then good luck to you, and I would be interested to learn of the responses you receive.

Cheeses. Still not of the evengelising class.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

Cheeses, I am a Mrs Mouse as it happens. I'm sure there's a joke to be made about our usernames. I will not be going door to door but will mail a few out.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

Mrs. Mouse. My apology. My immediate thought was "Why not Minnie, if that's the case?"

Cheeses. No joke associated with his name.

• Mickey mouse
  • Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

TBH cheese I don't know!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit