I think it's time for a witnessing campaign...

by Aussie Oz 27 Replies latest jw experiences

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

I think its time we had a preaching campaign to reach all known JW. Lets get 'territories' and letter drop them. Tracts under the door. donate literature. It's about time the rank and file learned some home truths. I'm not talking about NGOs, real estate, missiles or child molesters (although they could be good subjects for return visits).

I'm talking about the truth about their origins, the bully organization, the flip flops, the pure malevolent attitudes of the GB, the hypocrasies, the double standards, the never ending prophecy dupings.

I have fire in my belly today!

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

You may be well intentioned, but really, Why would you bother?. Surely you don't wish to waste your time (i.e your life) pursuing such persons who would consider you an apostate nutter. I am sure you could think of more constructive things to do apart from wasting it on jws.

Cheeses. Not the evangelising type.

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse
    You may be well intentioned, but really, Why would you bother?. Surely you don't wish to waste your time (i.e your life) pursuing such persons who would consider you an apostate nutter. I am sure you could think of more constructive things to do apart from wasting it on jws.

Thousands of people have joined this website as active JWs.

I'm very glad somebody bothered.

• Mickey mouse
  • Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Go fishing. It's far more productive and a lot more fun, especially if you have your kids with you.

You have to nudge a Dubbie through the door from the inside. You can't drag them out from the outside.

Tight lines

Chris

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

I am right behind you oz.
    I am nearer you than you think, though not in austrailia.
    I have started, and most of my letters are in english, german, chinese, japanese and korean
    Hope you are serious.
    nlhc

• Black Sheep
    Black Sheep

Ha ha ha, NLHC isn't here to help JWs, s/he is here recruiting for his/her new cult.

You should take some time out and go fishing yourself NLHC. Get some fresh air for God's sake.

Cheers

Chris

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

they wont read it.

• No Longer Held Captive
    No Longer Held Captive

chris, I am not looking for anyone, not wanting to start anything, and certainly no intention of making a church, where do you get that from? yeah, if i could I would help the brs and sis on here, and many on here are interested in spiritual things, they still havent lost it. They are not part of the wbts, but they still love jehovah in their hearts.

Chris, why has everything got to have a negative thing attached to it? dont you think that brs on here still love and feel and still love their fellow man, some of the spirit in these ones hasnt gone out yet, but, like robert king (as much as I dont like to mention him), he gives people hope, he hasnt goT a church, and like me he writes to the society, and individual elders, brs and sisters in the hope they waken up, but at the same token not give up on jehovah....is that so very bad chris? is that starting a cult or a church? You should try and not imput false motive chris, maybe some of us, despite serious knocks and bruises, that no longer serve in the congregations because of the hypocrisy, maybe some of us want to share what the bible really says, so we can help other people, our motive isnt to begin a church. I spent about $1000 dollars (about 10,000 yuan), two months salary last month alone on sending letters etc to all branch offices and individual brs about whats really going to happen, Robert King has spent vast amounts of money, but hasnt started a church, but I think he will start a public preaching campaign soon.

Aussies heart show he wants to share this truth, and many of you here, are still ardent scholars, and that what really makes this site worth it for many. Many, despite this wicked organisation, still havent lost their spiritual edge, and the knocks they have received were their wake up call, and I for one am really glad of their very indepth posts and knowledge they impart-as iron sharpens iron, so is one mans face against another.

Best wishes Chris

NLHC

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I've made another flyer for 1975 and the generation of 1914. http://www.sendspace.com/file/x67xo3

You are under no obligation to use this, if you prefer in my cult you can go fishing.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit