How is your life affected by the Jehovah's Witness religion now?

by jambon1 22 Replies latest jw friends

• Aussie Oz
    Aussie Oz

Out for 10 years. scarcely gave them a thought for 10 years .

Till now. Found this forum while researching a bit about JW and child custody as my ex wife is getting crazier by the day and trying to delete me from my kids life.

now they are on my mind every day

Jambon, how did you get your kids away from the meetings?

cheers

• WTWizard
    WTWizard

After 4 1/2 years of no boasting sessions or field circus, I am still waiting for the day when someone is going to come and forcibly recapture me (whether on his own or because the hounders direct such a move) and make me go out in field circus. With all the bad things I have been hearing about witlesses kidnapping children, raping children, and killing (and in one case, even eating) babies, what is a mere picking up a former witless and hosting him so he can be dragged to all the boasting sessions and out in field circus all the time?

• shopaholic
    shopaholic

I'm slightly inconvenienced when JW acquaintances want to talk about the meetings or call to share hot gossip. It all seems so trivial now. Then I have a couple of inactive JW friends that know about my fade that encourage me to go back from time to time. In their words, "we can all do it together"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit