Its so cold!

by creativhoney 22 Replies latest jw friends

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

I can't get warm. its 13 degrees today but feels like Zero.

The wind has been blowing down the chimney all day without letup and my feet are freezing :(

• beksbks
    beksbks

Gosh I know!! It's never gotten above 60 here today!

• zoiks
    zoiks

Unseasonably warm here today.

Here is nowhere.

Get those feet into some cozy socks! My wife has some that look like fuzzy little gloves for feet... adorable and warm!

zoiks

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

zoiks those sound awesome. need to put them on my Xmas list.

• HintOfLime
    HintOfLime

The wind has been blowing down the chimney all day without letup and my feet are freezing

You should get one of those little electric heaters. The furnace in the house I'm in only blows hot air into 2 rooms, so I have a little heater I take with me to whatever room I plan on spending time in.

- Lime

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

Hmm. I do have one in the attic. good idea. or even just a blanket lol.

• AwSnap
    AwSnap

I do modeling for a store that is similar to Family Dollar (laugh if ya want but I still get paid a $hitload )....my last job for them was for the SNUGGIE (well, their generic kind). Do you guys have that in your neck of the woods? I'll tell ya what...I had that thing on for five minutes and I was about to DIE.

• White Dove
    White Dove

Why not close the thingy that lets the smoke out and then hang plastic over the opening in your fireplace? Put a rolled up blanket up against the door, as well to keep the cold air from blowing in. I wear shoes and socks everyday to keep my feet warm.

You will NEVER catch me barefooted unless I'm in bed or in the shower. Here's to escaping winter by driving to Pheonix in December!

• creativhoney
    creativhoney

thats true I am barefooted. ! but you can't close the thingy in the fireplace. I think Im gonna get in bed.

• LucyA
    LucyA

It's like 100 degrees here at least you can get warm try getting cold> SO HOT> NEED WATER>

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit